• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unfair Neg- rep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmind

California and yes i will enjoy the earth quakes,I
QUOTE TIME

Not only have you said one of the most insulting comments to the gay community, but you have repeatedly butted heads with everyone. You, sir, are not harmless in the least.

wow i said retard once big deal, all the other info was not bashing towards anyone, if you feel offended then thats your prob, how about you guys , lets see i remember being called an idiot like 10 times, moron( even by a mod), all of it even something about not procreating which im not sure if that was directed towards me but yea right i will sure as hell will have kids thank you very much!

S

Shadow Soldier

wow i said retard once big deal, all the other info was not bashing towards anyone, if you feel offended then thats your prob, how about you guys , lets see i remember being called an idiot like 10 times, moron( even by a mod), all of it even something about not procreating which im not sure if that was directed towards me but yea right i will sure as hell have kids thank you very much!

Gay's can adopt.

Shut the fuck up your moronic looking, idiotic talking, retard.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
wow i said retard once big deal, all the other info was not bashing towards anyone, if you feel offended then thats your prob, how about you guys , lets see i remember being called an idiot like 10 times, moron( even by a mod), all of it even something about not procreating which im not sure if that was directed towards me but yea right i will sure as hell will have kids thank you very much!

It would be in your best interest to get yourself out before you upset someone.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
sorry guyz pool's closed

Closed for stupidity, flame baiting, and in a nutshell, stupid people talking about stupid shit. Go find something better to do with your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back