• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unexplained Technical Difficulty opening Kingdom Hearts Chi game. Really... please help ;_;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluberryStar

Awards
I really need help, fast!

I have been playing Kingdom Hearts Chi for a year now and this is the first time I encounter a problem such as this. My game won't load. It's not that it crashed or stopped midway, it won't load. Literally. Like it's blocked but it's not. I am using a Mac, btw. This problem started when I got my laptop back from confiscation. When I tried logging back in the game, it won't open. I kept trying to find the solution, but everything just fails.

This is what always shows up whenever I try to load the game.
PlZLJ0U.png

My internet connection is fine. Any other websites I open still loads normally except for this one.

I've tried:
  1. Cleaning up my browser cache. ALL my browsers. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, you name it.
  2. Check for blocked sites in my computer.
  3. IP and DNS settings. Everything works fine.
  4. Uninstalling and re-installing Chrome.
  5. Logging in and out of Google Chrome.
  6. Downloading a new browser like Opera.
  7. Disabling all plugins and extensions.
  8. Restarting the computer countless times.
  9. Deactivate firewalls.

None of the above works.

So I've been using other laptops to play the game. But it didn't last long. A notification appeared on this other laptop while I was playing KHChi. It says to update the lates version of Adobe Flash. So I download the latest version. When it finished downloading and restarted the browser, like the instructions told me to, IT WON'T LOAD. The same thing happen AGAIN. So I figured it must've been a problem with the flash, as Chrome automatically updates the latest version of flash. So what I did was:

10. Uninstalling the latest version and installing an older version of Adobe Flash.

It still didn't work. asdfhjklapoeijnxvl

I have tried all the suggestions my friends offered me, tried them all, didn't work.

Until another friend from the game told me to download TorBrowser and open the game with it. He told me to enter a website called proxy.(Iforgotthename) then enter the game url. Surprisingly, it worked. But only for a moment. It loads the page where you have to click on the heart shaped crystal to enter the game. And because this is a new browser, I will have to enter in my yahoo.jp ID. But when I finished entering that, a page showed up saying.... I don't know what it says because it is in Japanese D: So it won't let me enter the game. There is a possibility that Jp blocked my country from entering the game, but a KHChi gamer in the same country as me can still enter the game without encountering a problem like mine. So I have no idea what is going on.

I am at my wits end. Please, if anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me how.

Thank you.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Until another friend from the game told me to download TorBrowser and open the game with it. He told me to enter a website called proxy.(Iforgotthename) then enter the game url. Surprisingly, it worked. But only for a moment. It loads the page where you have to click on the heart shaped crystal to enter the game. And because this is a new browser, I will have to enter in my yahoo.jp ID. But when I finished entering that, a page showed up saying.... I don't know what it says because it is in Japanese D: So it won't let me enter the game. There is a possibility that Jp blocked my country from entering the game, but a KHChi gamer in the same country as me can still enter the game without encountering a problem like mine. So I have no idea what is going on.
Was it with a white gray background or something? (not the black background of KHx when its loading) If so, go to that browser again and go to KHx. Should work fine then. If not... yeah then i'm out of ideas... Wait a day.

BluberryStar

Awards
Was it with a white grey background or something? (not the black background of KHx when its loading) If so, go to that browser again and go to KHx. Should work fine then. If not... yeah then i'm out of ideas... Wait a day.
No, it was just a page full of Japanese kanji. It didn't even show me the page with the heart crystal button anymore. I kept refreshing and entering my ID several times and it still doesn't work. It just bounces me back to an unloaded page.

I'd want to try everything if it means to fix this thing....

YukiYashaH

Awards
No, it was just a page full of Japanese kanji. It didn't even show me the page with the heart crystal button anymore. I kept refreshing and entering my ID several times and it still doesn't work. It just bounces me back to an unloaded page.

Can you try to do this again and snapshot the message? There are many people skilled in japanese here, maybe they'll be able to tell you what it means.

(and is this thread on the right place? Shouldn't it be on the KH[Chi] section? D:)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Hmm... you have a screenshot (i suppose a snapshot is the same...)?

So its a day later now, does it work again? Coz if i can't login sometimes the next day it works again for some reason. Yeah i'm totally out ideas. Did you try using a other network? O you can ask someone who is skilled with kanji to help you write a email to SQEX BRIDGE for help. Do your other X Chi accounts still work?

BluberryStar

Awards
Can you try to do this again and snapshot the message? There are many people skilled in japanese here, maybe they'll be able to tell you what it means.

(and is this thread on the right place? Shouldn't it be on the KH[Chi] section? D:)
Wait, I'm in the wrong section?? D: NOOOOOO!!! I wonder if the mods can move this thread....

and I'll try to get that snapshot again. I entered Chi using a proxy--- something.com. I'll get that snapshot again for you.

Hmm... you have a screenshot (i suppose a snapshot is the same...)?

So its a day later now, does it work again? Coz if i can't login sometimes the next day it works again for some reason. Yeah i'm totally out ideas. Did you try using a other network? O you can ask someone who is skilled with kanji to help you write a email to SQEX BRIDGE for help. Do your other X Chi accounts still work?
I'm afraid it is still in error. I can't access the game for 3 weeks now.
Maybe. Or maybe it is my own computer that is the problem. Sol seems to be playing the game just fine. So the problem is probably in me. I'll provide with the screenshot later.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
Wait, I'm in the wrong section?? D: NOOOOOO!!! I wonder if the mods can move this thread....

and I'll try to get that snapshot again. I entered Chi using a proxy--- something.com. I'll get that snapshot again for you.
Well, the section is 'The Foyer', and not 'KH[Chi]', so D:
... oh wait, it moved to KH[Chi] Section! :O Maybe a mod did it? Thank you! :D

Yay, please take the snapshot and post it right away! We can ask everyone around here using the link (maybe post it around other threads so more people can see it)

BluberryStar

Awards
Wait, it moved?
IT MOVED!! :D THANK YOU MODS!!!

and Sound still haven't messaged me yet D: what was the name of that website? Proxy-- Proxy--something.com I forgot and the browser erased all histories D:

I'll provide the screenshot as soon as I can contact Sound. He is actually the one that helped me enter Chi. Well, almost.

YukiYashaH

Awards
and Sound still haven't messaged me yet D: what was the name of that website? Proxy-- Proxy--something.com I forgot and the browser erased all histories D:

I'll provide the screenshot as soon as I can contact Sound. He is actually the one that helped me enter Chi. Well, almost.
Well, there are many proxy sites around D: I tried a few but most of them didn't support flash player (and when they do, the game crashes a while later)... I'm completely out of ideas...

BluberryStar

Awards
Sound finally replied :D the web is called Proxy Browsing - Anonymous Web Browser. Just enter this website and put in the URL (kingdomhearts.jp) in it.

9UU5NUI.png

It got me to the Log in page and I put in my ID as usual.

mxEGc83.png

It asked for confirmation so ok, I entered some kanjis

SsBdmq8.png

but then it redirect me to another website. Here it is.

FfWgx75.png

Which translates to this

v9vPQch.png

I guess it is considered as trespassing when entering through Proxybrowsing.com but I can't even enter without it D:

Oh and one more thing. I entered Sqex-bridge and it still logged me in to my profile. Clicked all the games on the sidebar. All games worked except for Kingdom Hearts Chi T^T

I don't understand anymore....

gnurtanio

Awards
Have you tried internet Explorer?? I play the game with this.

Oh check Temporary Internet files and delete all files in temporary internet files also check your network speed when you open the game.

Last edited:

BluberryStar

Awards
Have you tried internet Explorer?? I play the game with this.

Oh check Temporary Internet files and delete all files in temporary internet files also check your network speed when you open the game.
I've tried downloading and using IE, but the browser won't open. My computer is a Mac, and I recently discovered that IE won't work on Mac and only works on Windows ._. same with Opera. It won't open the game.

What is temporary internet files?

There's nothing wrong with my internet connection, all websites work except for KHChi D: I'm completely our of ideas....

Zero_Rock

Awards
Try using CCleaner for registry cleaning and error fixing, don't know if it'll help but give it a try :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay other question, before you got that problem, did you download something on your computer? So downloaded anything recently (except all those browsers)?

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Well, I'm not skilled at this, but I'll try my best to help you :).

Anyway, you said you've tried cleaning all your browsers' cache, but have you tried using the browsers themselves? Just to confirm, since you didn't mention this (but I believe you have). Also, is there any other website that you can't gain access to? Like YouTube or Facebook (if you have been using)?

Might not be helpful, but can you sign in Yahoo JP using the original site name?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Blu, would you please remind us again which version of Flash you are currently using? As a comparison, I'm using 14.0.0.177 and it's working just fine.

You also once said to me that you tried using your PC at home, but you still couldn't access the game. Do you mind checking the Flash version installed on your PC as well?

BluberryStar

Awards
Try using CCleaner for registry cleaning and error fixing, don't know if it'll help but give it a try :)
Ok, I'll try that and tell you how it goes. Thank you D:

Okay other question, before you got that problem, did you download something on your computer? So downloaded anything recently (except all those browsers)?
It's all in the (long) description above. I don't even remember I download anything before it got confiscated. I think Flash is updated but I'm not sure. It happened on my sister's laptop and it did the same error to hers, so it must have been the flash.

Well, I'm not skilled at this, but I'll try my best to help you :).

Anyway, you said you've tried cleaning all your browsers' cache, but have you tried using the browsers themselves? Just to confirm, since you didn't mention this (but I believe you have). Also, is there any other website that you can't gain access to? Like YouTube or Facebook (if you have been using)?

Might not be helpful, but can you sign in Yahoo JP using the original site name?
Yes, I have tried all browsers. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE (which cannot be opened itself), Opera, TorBrowser, ALL of them and none of them won't open Chi. I can still gain access to Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr just fine. It's only KHChi that has this problem D:

Blu, would you please remind us again which version of Flash you are currently using? As a comparison, I'm using 14.0.0.177 and it's working just fine.

You also once said to me that you tried using your PC at home, but you still couldn't access the game. Do you mind checking the Flash version installed on your PC as well?
What?! D: I have the same version as yours! 14.0.0.177. How can it work on you and not mine? D:
Is it because of Windows? Is it because I'm a Mac user that the flash is unavailable?

And I checked back on the Windows Desktop computer, and it worked D: it has the same version as my Mac. 14.0.0.177 and it works! Is this a Mac only issue?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What?! D: I have the same version as yours! 14.0.0.177. How can it work on you and not mine? D:
Is it because of Windows? Is it because I'm a Mac user that the flash is unavailable?

And I checked back on the Windows Desktop computer, and it worked D: it has the same version as my Mac. 14.0.0.177 and it works! Is this a Mac only issue?

Well, this is weird. I checked with my sister's Mac and guess what? Her Flash version is 14.0.0.177 and Chi is running smoothly. It can't be a Flash or Mac issue, then.

This is peculiar, I've never heard of anything like this before. Sorry I can't help you with anything other than eliminating a single possible cause...

Last edited:

Pingutino

Awards
Did you try it in safe mode? You must hold down the shift key twice: once when you boot, and again when you log in (could be different with new macs). It could be a system extension that is causing this problem.

Edit: From official Apple page (Entering Safe mode)

1. Be sure your Mac is shut down.
  2. Press the power button.
  3. Immediately after you hear the startup tone, hold the Shift key.
    The Shift key should be held as soon as possible after the startup tone, but not before the tone.
  4. Release the Shift key when you see the gray Apple logo and the progress indicator (looks like a spinning gear).

BluberryStar

Awards
I have tried CCleaner, and well, it is a great program. I cleaned up a few Megabytes of memories. Quite useful :) thank you for showing me this. But I still can't open Chi, even with all the browser cache erased I still can't open Chi....

Well, this is weird. I checked with my sister's Mac and guess what? Her Flash version is 14.0.0.177 and Chi is running smoothly. It can't be a Flash or Mac issue, then.

This is peculiar, I've never heard of anything like this before. Sorry I can't help you with anything other than eliminating a single possible cause...
That's ok Sol >: I don't know what's going on with my computer either... maybe it's a regional thing? Did your sister update the flash from the official Adobe Flash website?

Did you try it in safe mode? You must hold down the shift key twice: once when you boot, and again when you log in (could be different with new macs). It could be a system extension that is causing this problem.

Edit: From official Apple page (Entering Safe mode)

1. Be sure your Mac is shut down.
  2. Press the power button.
  3. Immediately after you hear the startup tone, hold the Shift key.
    The Shift key should be held as soon as possible after the startup tone, but not before the tone.
  4. Release the Shift key when you see the gray Apple logo and the progress indicator (looks like a spinning gear).
Thank you for showing me this method, I have no idea that this exists. But unfortunately it did not work in bringing me back Chi. I still can't open Chi even with this method. Which means the problem is in the Mac itself, or probably the system... I don't know D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back