• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Undertale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
1444683477020195983.png

Undertale is an indie rpg for PC. Guys, this game is so kupoing charming, and the writing is great, the mechanics simple yet in depth, bahh I wish I knew how to gush better. Just like... check it out maybe.

It uhh, also just so happens to be the number 1 rated PC game on metacritic right now.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Pretty good game. Good enough to warrant a skelly avatar change just in time for Halloween. The music is top notch as well.

Not to mention the dialogue and mixture of seriousness and playfuness. I wouldn't call it the most amazing game ever created, but it's solid and worth the ten bucks. This is coming from a guy that rarely, if ever, buys games full price.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
This game's getting a crazy amount of hype out of nowhere. I'll have to check it out when I get my next paycheck.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I actually kind of know the guy who made it. These days he's widely known as Toby Fox but I know him as Radiation from the starmen forums. He was/is a really well known poster on there and looking at some of the screens it definitely takes inspiration from the Mother series, mainly Mother/Earthbound Beginnings. I got this on my wishlist but I got a ton of other games and RPG's I need to get through.

One thing I remember about Radiation was when he hosted a GPP during EBFGP and his brother kept coming in and interrupting the stream and Radiation got pissed and kept yelling at him and kicking him out. It had me in tears laughing so hard but you had to be there.

Arcana-Key

Awards
This game took my feels and crushed it into trillions of pieces.

So yeah it's the perfect game. I'd highly suggest it ;w;

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
game of the year tbh

dont watch a shitty letsplayer ruin it for you

play it yourself

one of those you really really should

its only 10 dollarydoos

so ask ur mom if u have to

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Everything in this game is extraordinary.

Everything.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I just got through the pacifist route. Mother meets SMT meets Touhou.

I dig it.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
bumping because everyone needs to experience this game

[video=youtube;2TgO-tN5wAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TgO-tN5wAM[/video]

*jojo poses*

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;A-27GFE9IJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-27GFE9IJQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Sans is super demonic, guys. Hide your children.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well... I haven't finished it yet, but it's already managed to strike me right in the feels. Papyrus... geez, I feel for that guy. The "date" sidequest that you can do with him, it played out like a story straight from my own life. It was strange, but touching.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I did a No Mercy run. Felt kind of sad doing it. Bl

I think I'm gonna cosplay as Sans at Jekyll's Comic Con this year.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Played a mercy run on my first attempt. It just got boring after 4 hours of figuring out which text selection works on which enemies. Felt very repetitive. I'd give it another try just killing everything, but I don't really care enough to try again.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i finished it and i just don't fucking get it man why is this game so highly praised?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
i finished it and i just don't diddlying get it man why is this game so highly praised?

People like the soundtrack, characters and script. It's very self aware and teeming with little secrets and Easter eggs.

Personally I don't think is the best game ever but it's special in its own way.

shady543

Awards
Yeah, I wouldn't go far as to say it's the best game ever made. There are games I do prefer, like Okami.

However I do think it's the game of 2015.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Perhaps not the best game ever made, but I bet it probably blew expectations right out of the water when it was first released. The music is very enjoyable, and I don't think I'll ever forget Papyrus. Nyeh-heh-heh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back