• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Under the cloak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

asiarules

Bronze Member
What do u think the organization members look like without there cloaks?
Do they have bad sense of fashion? Do they drees like a 3yr old iono

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Larxene probably wore a tight black jumpsuit outfit that made every male org. member( except Xemnas and Vexen) want get it on with her.

DLUSNL1

Nice to see that Im not the only one who saw Marluxia as a fem. In fact, the first pic i saw of him, i thought he was a chick with just big, flat boobs. My friends and I would joke that he and larxene were gal pals and that in CoM when you beat his clone and ran into his room that he was on the bed in a short satin pink robe (think Zap Brannegan from Futurama short) with a rose in his mouth purring at you. Of course, this probably has no basis in fact; i did something similar w/ Yazoo in AC cuz the first pic of him i saw he looked stoned out of his mind. Of course, he turned out to be a bad ass...

RikusGirl55

DLUSNL1 said:
Nice to see that Im not the only one who saw Marluxia as a fem. In fact, the first pic i saw of him, i thought he was a chick with just big, flat boobs. My friends and I would joke that he and larxene were gal pals and that in CoM when you beat his clone and ran into his room that he was on the bed in a short satin pink robe (think Zap Brannegan from Futurama short) with a rose in his mouth purring at you. Of course, this probably has no basis in fact; i did something similar w/ Yazoo in AC cuz the first pic of him i saw he looked stoned out of his mind. Of course, he turned out to be a bad ass...
lol maybe you and your friend should stop thinking so much of marluxia...haha

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Under the cloak, there is nothing but NAKEDNESS! Sorry, had to...my friend said it when she saw the title of this thread and I had to quote her...anyways, I find it hard to imagine them without their cloaks...

jeremy_8291

I'm not a pervert or anything, but I don't think they wear anything underneath. I think those cloaks are their lives, their bodies and souls. That's a good question, though. I've never really thought about it until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back