• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Under reated games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
This is a sectoin for you to talk about good games that were underated. Here's some of mine

Raodrash series
KOF(King of Fighters)
Gungrave series(anime was based off of game that the creator of Trigun made but the anime messes the story up.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
One game I'd say is Aggresive Inline don't know if you guys remember the game but it was like tony hawk but except better to me because the levels in the game if you just put together like 6 of the levels in that game you'd have THAW and the game had 8 levels but it had more tricks than Tony Hawk did and overrall it was much more fun because they had 3 special tricks like Vaulting which was when you approach a wall you were to press the O button and you'd like flip over it and also you could use the poles to spin around and around and go in another direction I tought that was cool

I think another game that is underrated is well I think that's it

Morridor

There's one obvious one that I wish people wouldn't under-rate. People tend not to like it simply because it killed off the characters from the original. But sequels can do that! My game is:

Chrono Cross

Danny

文偉立

newb programmer
Seeing people put FFIX and Chrono Cross is quite odd. I don't believe they're underrated...well, perhaps to the general public.

I'd say Tekken Tag. Tekken Tag > recent Tekken games. Tekken's lost its touch...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I actually agree with the Tekken thing because alot people say they like Tekken Tag and 5 but they say 4 sucks which I own 4 and I thought it was quite fun I mean yeah the change some things but I mean people knew some point in time they were going to change things around

JapanesePanda

Grandia 2 without a doubt. And, at the risk of getting mocked, Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak. Seriously, that game rocked!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Evolution Worlds
Tales of Symphonia
Final Fantasy IX
Shadow Hearts.

Such awesome games, yet not many people like them =(.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
i say the .hack sereis cause anyone i ask theyre like "whats dot hack never heard of ti before its a good game with a good story line cause of the combat system it never caught on very well

文偉立

newb programmer
RoXaS_SoRaX said:
i say the .hack sereis cause anyone i ask theyre like "whats dot hack never heard of ti before its a good game with a good story line cause of the combat system it never caught on very well

o.0? Underrated is the perfect penance for a game like that. I played the first. I'd not play it ever again.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Tales of Symphonia
Final Fantasy IX
Shadow of the Collossus
need speed Most Wanted

Were not underated let's start with the dumbest one. Need For Speed Most wanted is an OVER rated game. Any nut job can make a racer. The only good racers are Burnout and Grand Tresmo. Now SHadow of the Collossus is not underated, reviewer are saying nothing but good things and some people say it's better then Zelda games even. Also NO FF game is underated infact alot are over rated like X-2(pronouced 10-2 for the last time) I would say 8 was underated had a good story characters and everything I also liked ff7 but not underated. Now finally Tales is kinda right kinda not most reviewers liked it except Judgement Day and X-play but there about as smart as....*grabes a microscope and puts in a small slide. He sees a Amoeba.* That thing...no wait it's smarter.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
McFluffy said:
Tales of Symphonia, and Shadow of the Collossus... bolth awesome games, that i didn't really hear much about...

Yes, Tales of Symphonia was awesome yet not many people played or ever heard of it. =o >.<;; Shadow Hearts was excellent...yet no one I know has ever heard of it. -sigh-

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
ICO, and Shadow of the Colossus in particular, are too goddamn awesome for words. Also, FFVI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back