• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Under New Administration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yUb5k.png

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Um... Does this have something to do with that murder game a thread or two below? Because if not... Didn't we already go through this? Big joke, Silh banned, Monkey taking over. Now he's dead and Shamdeo is taking over? Sounds repetitive unless this has something to do with the mass game of Clue mentioned before.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um... Does this have something to do with that murder game a thread or two below? Because if not... Didn't we already go through this? Big joke, Silh banned, Monkey taking over. Now he's dead and Shamdeo is taking over? Sounds repetitive unless this has something to do with the mass game of Clue mentioned before.

If you watch The Office you'll know that the murder game has absolutely nothing to do with anything, and is merely a method of distracting people from x or y event.

Silh banned thread: Joke
Silh murdered thread: Joke
This: Real

(Edit: and the game had to be cut short because of certain lack of participation, the murderer was MODULE).

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Uh, no. Silh quit. Sham is replacing him. Stop acting like we have nothing better to do than fucking lie to you. :\

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So ya, please give your thank you's and fuck you's to Silh, and welcome Shamdeo as your new overlord.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
If you watch The Office you'll know that the murder game has absolutely nothing to do with anything, and is merely a method of distracting people from x or y event.

Silh banned thread: Joke
Silh murdered thread: Joke
This: Real
Never seen the Office and don't plan to so that may explain why I don't fully understand the whole murder business.

And okay then.

Uh, no. Silh quit. Sham is replacing him. Stop acting like we have nothing better to do than fucking lie to you. :\
I don't think that, never said I did. Asked if it had something to do with either is all. Plenty of crazy things happen around this site to where it wouldn't be to far fetched for this to have something to do with something else. Apparently it doesn't and in which case... In which case hopefully the change is a good one, I don't talk much with Shamdeo so can't give all to much of an opinion on the choice aside from hoping it works out.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
fuck yeah, fuck yous. i fucking love fuck yous. so fucking awesome

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I kind of figured that when I saw the purple name.. or that Shamdeo was the second/ third admin or something, like it was awhile back or so. So, I guess that means we have a new head honcho. Nice.. I kind of figured that the rest was all a joke.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, Silh did a mighty fine job, but Shams a gangster too, so its all good

Last edited:
Awards
Silh announced his decision to resign in the staff forum, in the same thread that I created to announce mine.

Come to think of it, I never did make an official thread about my resignation/decrease in activity. Maybe that would be a good idea...

Anyway, congratulations Tony!

S

Shadow Soldier

I swear, if Sham is half as cool as Jim Halpert, I will suck his dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back