• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Under Fallen Stars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Artemites fought back the memories of his time as a Chosen, the crowd of new faces, not all of them young were much the same as the crowd he had inhabited when he was young. They were confused and slightly scared, eyes holding back tears or filled with false bravado they all felt the same thing he had once felt.

He observed them, their every movement. Waiting.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
Skyler looked around him. Everything was white. The walls, the floor, the ceiling......everything. I guess that means this must be heaven he thought to himself. He looked at his body. He was wearing a pair of his normal clothes. Well, atleast I didn't come here wearing a hospital gown he thought. He looked around him and saw that there were other people in the room. Some of them were wearing funny looking clothes....actually.....all of them were wearing funny looking clothes.

"Where am I?" he mumbled quietly to himself as he looked the crowd over again.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Narissa looked around the white room, her eyes adjusting to the bright light from the ceiling bouncing off the plain colored walls, her ears throbbing for some odd reason. She stood as the people stood next to her waiting, just waiting. What were they waiting for? She tried to remember where she was last at, her head started to throb but the pain didn't bother her, as she kept trying to remember though the throbing started to turn into pounding, she covered her head almost about to break down in tears. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she remember? Could anybody around here remember where they were last at, or was it just her. She was to scared to ask Where am I? she just wanted to go back home, but she couldn't, surrounded by all these people, she didn't know how to get home.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Even as he sat among those as unfortunate as he, the Iron Hand himself, to be brought to this place. This White Room. Everything in here is stark white, and darkness lurks around the corner.

Giras Ralon'quel's green eyes glanced at the faces from underneath his black velvet hood as he sat down in one of the many chairs that were in the room, his staff remaining upright, gripped in his right hand. The full moon and runes stitched into his robes shone extremely dimly against this strange light.

The unknown light of the room also gleamed softly off of his slightly silvered skin, a result of study to protect him against most magic spells. The Orb atop his staff glowed dimly, giving a little more light to his surrondings, as he continued looking around, inspecting this strange room he had been sent to.

His satchel still remained with him, as did his staff, and other necessities. The dark elf merely strode up from his chair, eyeing several faces, until one of them spoke in astonishment.

"Where am I?" he mumbled quietly to himself as he looked the crowd over again...

"You are in a White Room, boy." Giras sneered grimly. He, above all, knew that lacking knowledge meant a gap for enemies to break through. Speaking of it was entirely suicide in his views.

"We are all here for a purpose, that's for sure. Then again, this may be a selection stage, made to find those more worthy of purpose or use. I, for one, am not a tool for some fool to think he can pull his strings upon." Ralon'quel smiled half-heartedly, in his own way.

"Strangers, brought here for a purpose. A wonder there isn't a scholar or bard or storyteller here to learn of this foolishness." his quiet, iron-hard, whisper-volumed voice seemed to echo through the room.

This White Room...

Sitting down in another seat, Giras contemplated his plans. Soon this would all change. Soon, Eza'tier. Soon.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Rynam Qaet was surrounded by White. Other than a large group of people of course. "Whoa...this place is...strange." He said to no one in particular. He saw a lot of strange looking people who seemed evil to him. "What are these demons of the fire?" He said, eyeing a lot of the "Stranger" looking ones. "I...wait a minute...didn't I die? Oh man...death is an unsavory thought...wait, is my body still here?" He said, looking at himself. He saw himself wearing his normal clothing. He felt his head, his hair was still there, slightly pointed ears were there, he noticed nothing different. "So...I'm dead...but I'm alive...Is this a hallucination or something? This illness sure knows how to creep me out..." Rynam saw a few people eyeing him. "Now I've attracted attention...oh man..." He said to himself, feeling a bit of fear.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Bloedig could only stare at the room of white in which he had been taken. This was evidently a place that souls of the departed had gone to. He quickly pulses through his mind for any memories of his life left. What emerges are the sights of his beloved from his own world and a pain shooting through his body that seemed to belong to no certain area. He silently groans as he sits down in a chair and listens to the words of one of the men in the room with him. The man speaks his own interpretation of where they were. He opens his mouth the speak his own mind but stops when he hears the quiet ramblings of another. With the words of the other man, Bloedig found himself fighting off a laugh at how the man is acting.

"Calm yourself, friend. I believe this to be the work of our own memories taking our most familiar of forms. So I believe this to be the work our memories."

He then looks to the man who belived this to be the drawing of puppets and says, "One should also be open to opinions. For through them, one could attain knowlege. Such as my own opinion of this place being where we are to await placement after our deaths."

He then goes silent and open and speeds his mind around his current predicament. He felt that he could speak to calm others all he wanted, but there was almost nothing he could do should they grow violent. As if these were the key words, he felt a snug pull on his hip where his own blade had been. He smiles to himself at the sight and says to himself that he now has to power to enforce anything that is done in violence. He was ready for anything at this point.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Lorinth groaned and held his head. He'd been asleep for far too long. He looked around him as his eyes tried to focus on the fuzzy white blur around him, waiting for a hint of color. There wasn't any.

He bolted upright as a small amount of panic grabbed his heart. He absolutely had no idea where he was. The large room he was in was white, impossibly white. Could this be it? Could I be amongst my brethren? Is this the White Citadel at last?No... This couldn't be it. These among him could not be his family, they were sloppy and they were rambling with one another. And he can't've been dead, he was too young. His unfuilled life would never be enough of a price to join his brothers. So what second rate afterlife was this? The White Station? Some sort of checkpoint before going on to a mundane eternity, awaiting his second chance? He nervously laughed hoping that truly was not the case...

syxxfloorsup

Website
www.myspace.com
His head was ringing as Abel sat up from a place on the floor where he had been laying. Why is it so…White in here, he thought to himself. His first thought would have been heaven, but knowing the plan that the Highers had for him, it wasn’t very likely that he had reached that place at the moment. The child sat up on his forearms and looked down, realizing he was simply in a white version of the clothes he had been wearing before, a white sleeveless hooded sweatshirt, with the hood over his ruffled blonde hair, black school shorts and his sneakers no socks. Finally after a sigh of annoyance and a roll of his eyes, the boy flipped upward, pushing off the ground with his palms to shoot his legs into the air before landing in a crouched position in front of where he had been laying. From there he simply peered, with emerald green eyes, at the people in white around him, before his eyes fell to the men in the chairs. With an indignant smirk he stood and, dusting himself off, began to head towards them.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
All across his line of vision swirled a terrible myriad of darkness, shade, and confusion, twisting about in paths and patterns too intricately wound to be followed without eliciting even further maddening confusion within the confines of his horribly pounding skull. All around the shadows swam, billowing and spiraling, dancing and turning, to and fro, in and out, back and forth (which is not quite the same thing as 'to and fro'), and every other sort of defined movement an object could possibly take, not to mention several splotches taking no distinct or definite motion at all, merely swimming about his line of peripheral at complete random. Gradually the shadows and splotches began to bloat and expand, their inky black tendrils stretching out to blot away every remaining flicker of light and color, until the man's head was sinking in an endless void of black, slowly and painfully choking his consciousness away.....And then, white; pure, brilliant white, brighter than anything he had ever laid eyes on before, not even within his most vivid of dreams. Gradually, he regained his senses and awareness bit by bit, first beginning by realizing that he was in fact breathing, and slowly trickling its way through the rest of him. Where, where am I?.....Who am I? I should....know that, shouldn't I?..S...Sarae...Tsaraem....Tsaraem....Fe...no....Fa...Faul..en...gard?....Faulengard...Faulengard!?....No..they....killed..burned...blood.....death....my wife, my children...No!!

Suddenly, like a dilapidated old dam that had been breaking down at last releasing its waters, so did King Tsaraem Faulengard's horrid memories flood back into his mind; the pride, the arrogance, and the horrible grieving that followed. More than a third of his nation had perished that day all because of his own folly; men, women, children, friends, colleagues, and his own family, all because of his own selfish haughtiness. A deep aching pain groaned deep within his chest, and his knees nearly gave way to the overwhelming burden of emotion, but he remained steady enough to keep upright. No...Where? Without realizing, he ran his pale withered hands through his prematurely grey-streaked hair as he for the first time truly regarded his surroundings, though still not noticing the others present in the chamber with him. "White...marble, yes?....Marble, marble, white mar-the palace!" His own palace had not anywhere featured marble of any sort, but insanity had long since taken root in his mind and blended all of his knowledge together in a homogenous soup of memories. "Yet...no fire...no blood.....Alive! Surely they must live!" Frantically, he spun about the room, shouting out the names of his family at the top of his lungs, hooting and hollering with pure elation at the demented notion of his family's survival....No answer. "What?...Where are my children, and my wife!?...Wait.." For the first time, Tsaraem realized that the room he found himself in was not located within his palace, and just then noticed the strange gathering of people standing in the room alongside him. "What place have I been taken to!?" he demanded, sounding almost sane for a moment. "I demand to know my whereabouts this instant, along with whoever has taken me captive here!? I'll not remain standing in the shadows; tell me what is happening, for goodness sakes!"

afrobutt

Silver Member
Kiego Tigris moaned softly as he came to. His eyes didn't open immediately, the man's thoughts coming sluggishly. His first thoughts were directed to the cold feeling spreading across the left side of his face. As tangible thoughts began to form, the large man gathered his last memories.

He had been sick, severely sick. Besides the mysterious disease that had been causing him to weaken, this in turn had allowed a crowd of other viruses and bacteria to strike him down at a more accelerated rate. Just recently, he had lost the strength to lift anything on his own, and then there was darkness.

Kiego opened his eyes, thinking at first that the white walls were those of the hospital, and that perhaps his condition had improved. Though soon after he realized that this was not the same room, and it felt more like a dream then anything else. The walls had an odd aura about them, as though they could disappear at any moment. He also discovered that he was not in his horrid smelling bed, but on the floor. Kiego also noted the lack of the moaning and shrieking that seemed to have erupted constantly from the room's walls from unidentified phantoms.

Lifting his hand to run the back to his long, shaggy hair, he was shocked by that very feat. His condition had indeed improved, and he found himself pushing his body up to a sitting position. It was then that he noticed he was not alone, and that a number of others inhabited the room along with him. Remaining quiet, he observed the room slowly with his wolf-like eyes, stretching his long abandoned limbs.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Sky-blue eyes fluttering wildly, and Eikre fought his way out of unconsciousness. Vision returned first, presenting him with a pristine white room filled with a mis-match of peoples. Next, a modicum of motor control, which was in turn used to get into a staggering sitting position. Finally: Vocal abilities. First thing he did was attempt a spell-song to replenish his lost stamina.

While his ethereal vocals remained intact, the magic did not. Quite frankly, that scared him more than anything.

"Don't panic," he said to himself, looking visibly shaken by the loss in ability, "It's only due to me getting really sick. It should wear off soon. If not, I'm sure Lorelei has an answer..."

Finished with his internal dialogue, he looked around the room with more focus. He was only dimly aware of the screaming madman that was...well, screaming. Inside of his head, there was a tiny battle going on. Part of him wanted to follow along, and hopefully the captor would answer if more joined the ruckus. However, a larger part of him was fighting against such rash actions. Not knowing what sort of force had pulled him out, he chose to stay silent and not draw attention to himself. Instead, he sat there, focusing on trying to stay vaguely sane.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Giras' eyes looked up from his chair at the raving lunatic. More than likely the man will bolt and slay us all in his madness. Death is the only option, but why not aid his mental illness?

The dark elf stood, his robes rustling with the whispers of a thousand winds as he made his way to the madman, his eyes fixated on him.

"You are among friends." he stated, holding out his left hand, palm and fingers extending about a good two feet from the strange man's face.

It is harder, this way, but he may be useful as an ally...

Uttering words in the arcane tongue, small, pearl-sized, nearly white dots appeared from his fingertips, and circled in onto the man's forehead. Giras shuddered as he felt the magic go from him to the man, and began coughing. A red hankerchief wiped the blood from his chin.

"You have some..control over yourself now. You need not fear the madness, old friend." the dark elf muttered to the man.

"I am Giras Ralon'quel, the Iron Hand against the Eternal Night." he said, extending his hand to be shaken..

Mr. Crowley

Banned
Skyler was a bit startled when the odd-looking man talked to him but he said nothing. He tried to remember ever being brought here, but all this did was produce a headache. He winced a bit at the pain and brought his hands up to his head.

"I'm guessing none of you would have any tylenol, huh?" Skyler said as he continued to hold his head. It seemed like to headache was getting worse by the second. I thought nothing would hurt anymore in heaven.....and this doesn't seem like hell he thought through the pain. Skyler smiled a bit. I'm still alive! he thought.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Narissa looked at the people around her, they were as confused as she was, they were scared, they were in pain. She felt their fears and pains, but she couldn't even remember her home. She rubbed the back of her head as she walked to a corner in the all white room. My home... What was my home?... She started to go blank for a second, she couldn't think and her head was throbbing with absolute pain. She closed her eyes and tried to rest, but she felt so uncomfortable around all these men and the fact she had no idea where she was added onto the sense of keeping her eyes open for anything, but her headache was getting to her, all she could think was if she kept her eyes closed for a few minutes, maybe the pain would stop.

"Your goal is to protective the people here..."

Protect...

"You never will have to face the hardships of life, it has always been easy for you, you never had one negative moment in your life..."

Mother and I fight a lot...

"So Naive.."

"Naive..." Narissa rubbed her eyes, her hand was wet from the tears, but she did not know why she was crying, all she could think was "How could I be so naive?" She looked at the white ceiling, why was she here? She didn't want to think about her past anymore, something was keeping it from her, maybe herself. She looked a the gold braclet on her wrist, for some reason she wanted to throw it across the room, anger was rising up in her stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back