• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unchanging Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MardukKurios

Hey guys,

I don't know how many of you actually have the game and played it already, but this Trophy bugs me.

Unchanging Armor
Cleared the game without changing equipment once

I now played through this game the second time in super speed (under 7 hours with skipping all cutscenes) + Beginner Mode and this Trophy didn't showed up on my The End Screen.

What is not allowed? To change the Keyblade or EVERYTHING?

I sticked with Kingdom Key until the very end but once in a while I switched some Accessories to better playing.

Is this not allowed or what?

Actually these Trophies are not that fun to play as in other Games for real. The fact that you have to do everything 3 times because the Trophies don't overlap with other Difficulties is somehow ridiculous.

I really can't wait for 6 times replaying Re:CoM because the Trophies are not activated if I won't do it like this...

Somehow after playing some of these Square Enix Games I have to say they don't have good Trophy Ideas + unlocking conditions, but that's my personal opinion.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
probably because you equipped the accessories and changed them. it is "unchanging armor", as in you have to play the whole game without adding/removing/swapping your equipment. i haven't played the game, so i couldn't say for sure, but you might have to run through the game without changing keyblades as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hey, i was also wondering, are trophies locked on beginner's mode?

Locked? Like you can't get them if you play in other difficulty levels? No, you can get trophies when playing in different difficulties. (But the different difficulties do not stack so you have to play the game three times to get all three difficulty trophies)

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When it comes out in the U.S....CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!
Oh trust me, it's not that difficult.
Heck, beginner mode set on levelling up fast at the start is a breeze.
BIhun7sCUAAu-x0.jpg

MardukKurios

Oh trust me, it's not that difficult.
Heck, beginner mode set on levelling up fast at the start is a breeze.
BIhun7sCUAAu-x0.jpg

Yeah I had this situation all the time when playing the Game and I laughed all the time when every Boss gave me two or three Level Ups, but the Game got me when I finally reached Chernaborg, this was my first enemy which happened to kill me, thank god I didn't press continue... I was in a time hurry, I should've level up more even if I reached 50 with this method.

Okay then, again and this time no switching of anything. Thanks again!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I had this situation all the time when playing the Game and I laughed all the time when every Boss gave me two or three Level Ups, but the Game got me when I finally reached Chernaborg, this was my first enemy which happened to kill me, thank god I didn't press continue... I was in a time hurry, I should've level up more even if I reached 50 with this method.
I was fine with Chernabog, but doing Ansem was a major pain. That guys combo of those spheres were annoying.

Okay then, again and this time no switching of anything. Thanks again!
If you do beginner again(though I hope you'd at least try and get the Final Mix trophy along with Unchanging Armor) you get that pre-installed bonus equipment that doesn't count towards the trophy so that's a bonus.

MardukKurios

I was fine with Chernabog, but doing Ansem was a major pain. That guys combo of those spheres were annoying.

If you do beginner again(though I hope you'd at least try and get the Final Mix trophy along with Unchanging Armor) you get that pre-installed bonus equipment that doesn't count towards the trophy so that's a bonus.

Oh yeah, Ansem was a pain but he was easier for me than Chernaborg, but I managed to summon Tinkerbell for my all Time Healer.
And now I can restart and play the Game without any rush or hoping not to die and use continue because the speed Trophy and the Continueless Trophy are mine now.

Actually I only need this Unchanging Armor, Gummi Blue Prints and that I played it on Proud and I get Platinum :)

And yes, the EXP Necklace and the Ribbon you get equipped are sure helpful, the Ribbon manages to reduce nearly all Elemental Damage to you by 80% and that the Game gives you 8 Power Ups, 8 Guard Ups and 4 AP Ups makes the speed to achieve things even faster.

I think about setting the EXP Speed on normal though, it went pretty fast like this when I played it on normal... hmm or the fast method? Well I will think about it once I choose to replay again! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh yeah, Ansem was a pain but he was easier for me than Chernaborg, but I managed to summon Tinkerbell for my all Time Healer.
I was lucky to get to Tinkerbell in the last battle. I kept almost dying trying to get to an area where I can summon aha.

And now I can restart and play the Game without any rush or hoping not to die and use continue because the speed Trophy and the Continueless Trophy are mine now.
YES! I am too! I'm so happy that now I can play the game at my own pace.

Actually I only need this Unchanging Armor, Gummi Blue Prints and that I played it on Proud and I get Platinum :)
Wow you've done a lot! I've only gotten 15 trophies so far in FM (24 all together) so I've got a long way to go.
You'll probably have platinum within the next couple of days.

MardukKurios

I was lucky to get to Tinkerbell in the last battle. I kept almost dying trying to get to an area where I can summon aha.

The place where you fight this Reactor Thingy is a platform to stand and summon. I always use this spot to summon Simba to kick out that Reactor and Tinkerbell in the last fight.

YES! I am too! I'm so happy that now I can play the game at my own pace.

I am so reliefed that those 2 Trophies are gone now, I hoped for the Unchanging Armor too, but unfortunately I changed one accessoir.

Wow you've done a lot! I've only gotten 15 trophies so far in FM (24 all together) so I've got a long way to go.
You'll probably have platinum within the next couple of days.

Yeah I have done a lot and nearly managed to get all in my first Gameplay with getting all Weapons, All Moogle Items, Complete Journal and so on and so on.

But I really have to say that the game is odd in that matter because hours of hours will occur before you achieve at least ONE TROPHY, I think mine was locking Wonderland I think.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The place where you fight this Reactor Thingy is a platform to stand and summon. I always use this spot to summon Simba to kick out that Reactor and Tinkerbell in the last fight.
Yeah thats where I went to as well. Unfortunately he had these missiles that targeted Sora and I needed to preserve my magic for summoning.

But I really have to say that the game is odd in that matter because hours of hours will occur before you achieve at least ONE TROPHY, I think mine was locking Wonderland I think.
It's either Wonderland or the Gummi Ship one where you change the gummi ship around.
Re:CoM was much better. You can a few trophies within 20 minutes.

MardukKurios

Yeah thats where I went to as well. Unfortunately he had these missiles that targeted Sora and I needed to preserve my magic for summoning.

Aerora or Aeroga worked magically here, or you just switch to summon superfast, set on Position you need and execute. This works for me everytime, every Boss -> even Kurt Zisa with his Magic Locking Move I have enough time to summon Tinkerbell. The Game made a good choice and made the Menu with a Cursor Memory, when you choose something and you cancel it, the cursor will remain there.

It's either Wonderland or the Gummi Ship one where you change the gummi ship around.
Re:CoM was much better. You can a few trophies within 20 minutes.

Good to know, I really hope that I will manage to this game... but playing every side 3 times for all Trophies is somehow insane... D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Aerora or Aeroga worked magically here, or you just switch to summon superfast, set on Position you need and execute. This works for me everytime, every Boss -> even Kurt Zisa with his Magic Locking Move I have enough time to summon Tinkerbell. The Game made a good choice and made the Menu with a Cursor Memory, when you choose something and you cancel it, the cursor will remain there.
Yes, that cursor memory is beautiful.

Good to know, I really hope that I will manage to this game... but playing every side 3 times for all Trophies is somehow insane... D:
urg, tell me about it. It's annoying having to go through it once, let alone 3 times with each character.

Axel.Got it?

I'm doing this trophy as well, but on proud. Do power ups count, will it affect me getting unchanging armor, or can i use them?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm doing this trophy as well, but on proud. Do power ups count, will it affect me getting unchanging armor, or can i use them?
Please don't double post. Sometimes responses take a while and it requires patience.
By power ups, I'm assuming things like Strength and Defence ups and all that jazz. You can use those. The consumption of those items won't affect getting the Unchanging Armor trophy.

Axel.Got it?

Please don't double post. Sometimes responses take a while and it requires patience.
By power ups, I'm assuming things like Strength and Defence ups and all that jazz. You can use those. The consumption of those items won't affect getting the Unchanging Armor trophy.

Okay, Thank you. Had to be sure, Sorry about the double post. I just wanted to know as soon as possible, so i could use it in case it couldn't be used. Give me any sort of advantage, Final mix proud is tougher then i figured it would be xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back