• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unchained X NA release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulkeeperx

Awards
Seems like SE announced it back in the Summer and just kinda...forgot? Did they say anything about it recently at Jump Festa? They said they wanted a new KH game each year; last year we got 2.5, and this year we'll get, hopefully, Unchained X, as of the time of this post there's only 9 days left until 2016, so time is running out

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I doubt they forgot, SE drops mobile games at random so i gather that they're doing some tweaking and adding new content for international audiences to get them on board.

Wonderful

Awards
originally nomura said they would be adding new missions every (week? month?) up until january 2016. maybe they're waiting to hit that before releasing the english one.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well they got a week left to drop it before they broke their annual release schedule since 2009

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Fans: we hate you square!
Square: *releases deluxe NA exclusive edition*
Fans: bout time

I would laugh so hard with them making a deluxe edition of a mobile game. Perhaps they're busy porting it? They haven't talked about it since E3 for NA

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I would laugh so hard with them making a deluxe edition of a mobile game. Perhaps they're busy porting it? They haven't talked about it since E3 for NA

Unchained X/Before Crisis Vita bundle confirmed

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well they got a week left to drop it before they broke their annual release schedule since 2009
That was never a promise and more of a goal, and it included both Japanese and Western releases so that goal wasn't broken as they launched Unchained X in September.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That was never a promise and more of a goal, and it included both Japanese and Western releases so that goal wasn't broken as they launched Unchained X in September.

Everybody listen, if we don't get unchained x by year's end, riot against chaser. He even took the devil's name.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Honestly tho, I'd be happy if we got it this month or even January. I just wish that square would give some kind of indication of when it was going to release/when it releases.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Everybody listen, if we don't get unchained x by year's end, riot against chaser. He even took the devil's name.

Nah he's just playing devil's advocate. I honestly don't care when we get it. I couldn't even play it if it were to drop tomorrow anyway since my iPad decided to brick itself a couple months ago.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Nah he's just playing devil's advocate. I honestly don't care when we get it. I couldn't even play it if it were to drop tomorrow anyway since my iPad decided to brick itself a couple months ago.

I sat on my first tablet the same day it was announced for NA (lmao to the max), but i still didn't stop being hyped for it.

Keyblade Meister

Does it really take 3 months to translate and create servers for a mobile game that already exists?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Me, my old phone bricked itself too, Shadow. Ended up getting a Galaxy S4 for not too much b/c I need a bloody phone that works. I'm running Android Kitkat now (no relation to a certain member) so hopefully I will be ready when it drops.

Been keeping a eye on the twitter; with something this major, they'll mention it's out there. They usually announce most mobile releases for their big brands on twitter..After they're out. (I noticed they have some minor what I term "dumb" games on the android store that I've never seen a announce for. But those are proly quick money for square.)

Keyblade Meister

To my knowledge the JP version was incredibly buggy and didn't run very well at all.

Oh okay. I hope they at least add a short quiz or foreteller description when picking your faction, we know little about these foretellers which makes the choice that much difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back