• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

I didn't know where to put this but, there was this thread about when a world endulges in darkness, what happens to the people living there:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/126329-possibly-huge-discovery.html

He was saying that other than becoming a Heartless, turning into a Summon, or going to Traverse Town, you would go to a place where you are asleep. Possibly turning into a Unbirth. But when the worlds went back to light, you come away from your sleep, go back to your world, and possibly have no memory of your world going into darkness. But I found this video of Riku's Reverse/Rebirth mode in Re: CoM and he is in a sleeping state after having consumed by darkness. Then he awakens, and is transported back to his awaken state at Castle Oblivion and somehow has memory of what happened to him. Here's the video:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM English - Reverse/Rebirth - Part 1 - Hollow Bastion

What do you guys think? Thanks for comments, and thanks Memory Master for using your post thing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No one really knows what happened to Riku to have gotten him from being awake and fighting off Heartless behind the DtD to 'sleeping' between light and Darkness. Which kind of already puts a difference between this and what you talked about, seeing how there, everyone faded into Darkness. Riku was yet in between.
Also, how would he wake up if his situation was similar? And if it was similar, why not wake everyone up?

I blame that whole part mostly on Diz, really.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yeah. DiZ is a really big trouble maker in KH isn't he? It's all his fault in the first place. Or Xehanort's...
Not entirely. Ansem was the one who introduced Xehanort to the study of the heart, making him curious and pretty much obsessed with the darkness of other people's heart. Though Ansem strictly told Xehanort not to continue the research but Xehanort disobeying him sacrificed his body for more power. I would say both, but it's pretty much Xehanort's fault, since Ansem didn't intend Xehanort to get that into it. Curiosity killed the cat :v

DarkRoxasNobody

Hahaha. Right. No wonder I was so happy when they both died. But I was a little sad when Ansem died because if there is a KH3 then there might not be any more Ansem Reports. Unless Unbirths start popping up again and you find reports about them...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hahaha. Right. No wonder I was so happy when they both died.
D:
But I was a little sad when Ansem died because if there is a KH3 then there might not be any more Ansem Reports. Unless Unbirths start popping up again and you find reports about them...
I can imagine reports about the Unbirths, by MX.

And who said there always have to be Ansem Reports? There can always be different reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back