• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths/Unborns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

Ok folks i'm putting up a theory. Yes its true i even suprised myself

The new enemies Unbirths are unborn meaning they never real exist like Nobodies. I believe this because of the "Un" a prefix meaning not. Not Born....No Births.

Is this somehow connected to Xion.

Unbirths-made from real people but created in their mind or false memories.

Yes i have speculated the Enemies are memories......broken memories.

Could it be Xion is an Unbirth from Sora and so the Organization would have what they thought to be a Nobody but neither. Someone who is rejected by light and darkness but not a nobody.

Not born but made from imagination or lost and broken memories from the mind

I just don't know.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Could it be Xion is an Unbirth from Sora and so the Organization would have what they thought to be a Nobody but neither. Someone who is rejected by light and darkness but not a nobody.
I think we should already be done with the rejects of light and darkness.
>.<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would they cease to exist after BBS, though?
And how do memories "get broken"?

Oh, and they're called Unbirths. Not Unborns.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well memories can be 'taken' apart and rearranged, but I don't think the unbirths creation is based on memories however.

And just so anyone knows here are the list of realms.

Light.
Dark.
In Between.
Nothingness.

There is no dawn nor dusk since they are basically the same thing.

pgerv12

Well memories can be 'taken' apart and rearranged, but I don't think the unbirths creation is based on memories however.

yes but than there's the namine quote "Surely she can't endure it."
Not all of the memories have returned."

Than whats left is In Between

Also If Unbirths with emblems are the same as heartless than the ones with the emblems are manufactured and the ones without are true Unbirths....but i doubt that

Last edited:

KeyMaker

I starting to think this is the most likely idea. If so then that means perhaps Namine's power isn't so unique. Maybe we can expect a new type of organization created from the lingering memories, thoughts or feelings or people who have been unbirthed by darkness or light.

Water Dancer

Hmm what if Xion is like Sora's memory of the people of importance in KH . it could be memories of Kairi and Ansem-Rikku combined. that would explain her tan skin (like Ansems)

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
well what if they created an unborn?
roxas and sora?maybe... like when they merged together?
its like the opposite of creating a nobody how about that?
do you create something?
but then agian that was afterwards..
but it could lead to the newer enemies..

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Here's the main problem with this and most other Unbirth theories...
Nomura said that the Unbirths are sort of a starting point for the heartless, meaning they have to have some connection to them...

D

dark blade

well what about if they are the first experiments of creation of heartless they did not existed so tecnicaly they weren't born they were the unborn/unbirth ones thats my theory

Muse

you look atrocious
Why was this thread bumped after two months..?

Anyways, Unbirths are a sort of pre-Heartless, being the main forces against you in BBS. Surely they have a connection the Heartless other than that, but I can't think of any.

I'm going with Unbirths being corrupted light though. =/

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
well what about if they are the first experiments of creation of heartless they did not existed so tecnicaly they weren't born they were the unborn/unbirth ones thats my theory

Please do not search through the forums and bump several months old threads. The threads on the first, second, and (hell, even) third pages should suffice.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Ok folks i'm putting up a theory. Yes its true i even suprised myself

The new enemies Unbirths are unborn meaning they never real exist like Nobodies. I believe this because of the "Un" a prefix meaning not. Not Born....No Births.

Is this somehow connected to Xion.

I dont think so...

Unbirths-made from real people but created in their mind or false memories. Yes i have speculated the Enemies are memories......broken memories.

Fake Riku had false memories does that mean he should have an unbirth.
:nahnah:

Memories taking on forms, when bbs is more about friendship. False memories and broken memories their is no way that peoples memories can be false or broken unless bbs has someone like namine(but we dont have nobody in bbs). Memories taking on a form other than being in castle obilivion i doubt it.

Now your saying xion is a unbirth from soras memories taking on human form.

Xion is a special nobody

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Personally I think that an unbirth is created when darkness causes a reverse birth. And eventually the unbirth's were reborn as heartless, but this is just an idea not a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back