• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Nor does it mean that it is the opposite, you are just stating because of the past names. For all we know, Unbirths could have nothing to do with death. Much less likey with them wanting to be killed.

Gate

Nor does it mean that it is the opposite, you are just stating because of the past names. For all we know, Unbirths could have nothing to do with death. Much less likey with them wanting to be killed.

Of course! That's what's called a theory, Neo. Something based on speculation that doesn't have a discernible, direct counter.

That's all we've been saying this whole time.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, you are the one who keeps bringing that stuff in, where I am the one who reminds you that this is a theory solely based on the name.

Of all the theories, this is the less likely to be anywhere near the true one. Basing it all on a name can't be a theory.

Gate

It can be and is a theory. And hey, it's better than people who create multipage essays of theories based solely on a few pictures with no descriptions. :p

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
There's weren't theories what so ever, nothing like that can be classified as such.
This may be a theory based on solely the name which in itself is foolish considering the history of KH, but it has no real evidence supporting it.

That's what we have an issue with.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
A theory more than one picture with no descriptions is better than one with just a name. You have to provide more info than just the name and the meaning of it when broken down.

At the very least Owaz has his theory based on more than the name, he has provided other info. Other than that, there is no evidence that supports it. Unlike you which are still stuck with the name only.

Gate

And I completely understand that problem you have with it, but I ask you to consider this: what Unbirth theories DO have real evidence? :p

EDIT: All I've been doing is DEFENDING his theory, not supplying one of my own.

Iridium

Awards
No, it really hasn't.

Than again most of this isn't real conversation so I can't really say this is the longest nor shortest.
About every other unbirth thread is somewhere around 3 pages that consist of actual comments not spam.

I'm done for the night, you guys may have your fun.

Qarx

Wait. If they don't want to exist, why would they attack TAV? If they did not want to exist couldnt they just stand there and wait to get killed?

I've got it.
The Unbirths want to stop existing, but they don't actually know how to let this happen, because if they cannot be slain, save for by the Keyblade, they might know they're invincible, and attack all, hoping someone would know how to kill them.
Hope that sounds good... I might be too vauge or something

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I've got it.
The Unbirths want to stop existing, but they don't actually know how to let this happen, because if they cannot be slain, save for by the Keyblade, they might know they're invincible, and attack all, hoping someone would know how to kill them.

Anythings better than his nonsense-filled theory.

Yes Im back to state the fact that you have not convinced anyone that this theory is even possible. You are the only person on KHI (cides raj) that will defend their wrong-ass theory till the end of time. When will it end.

Some people dont agree with your theory, Here's some advice

GET OVER IT.

You can convince some of the people some of the time but you cant convince all of the people all of the time.

Let me get back to playing CoM.

Owaz

Anythings better than his nonsense-filled theory.

Yes Im back to state the fact that you have not convinced anyone that this theory is even possible. You are the only person on KHI (cides raj) that will defend their wrong-ass theory till the end of time. When will it end.

Some people dont agree with your theory, Here's some advice

GET OVER IT.
You can convince some of the people some of the time but you cant convince all of the people all of the time.

I have convinced plenty of people that it's possible. I already accepted that not everyone would like or agree with it a long time ago, but that doesn't mean I can't defend my idea.

You're the one who keeps coming back to tell me my irrefutable theory is wrong, so go take your own advice.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Is someone ever going to close this thread, or are we all going to sit around and argue about somthing thar probably won't be true anyways?

It's not that I dislike this thread, it's just that all of this is mostly unnecicary. I think some people will agree with me.

Iridium

Awards
Well you just revived it, you could have just left it alone you know =\
Even my post warning you is useless.

Owaz

Well you just revived it, you could have just left it alone you know =\
Even my post warning you is useless.

Meh.

Though arguing may tarnish the quality of the thread, the fact still remains that my theory is as valid as any other.

Anyway I'm bumping this with the hope to get on better grounds.

Qarx

Meh.

Though arguing may tarnish the quality of the thread, the fact still remains that my theory is as valid as any other.

Anyway I'm bumping this with the hope to get on better grounds.

Any comment for my support? I thought up something that would still be valid, while sticking to your theory (though, what I really did was alter yours slightly to better describe it)
In truth, we know [almost] nothing about the Unbirths, so speculating is all we can do.

Owaz

Any comment for my support? I thought up something that would still be valid, while sticking to your theory (though, what I really did was alter yours slightly to better describe it)
In truth, we know [almost] nothing about the Unbirths, so speculating is all we can do.

Do you mean this?

I've got it.

I like to think of it this way:

That the Unbirths were either stripped from elsewhere and born into the Realm of Light as the creatures we've seen, or that they weren't anything to begin with and simply freaks of nature created by another force. And by that same token, their ultimate desire is to undo the existence they've become, but at the same time they're driven to end the existence of others, attacking involuntarily. But by consequence on how they came to be, it is only the Keyblade that's capable of granting their deepest wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back