• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths: Not the result of humans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I'm sure you guys are all tired of these Unbirth conspiracy theories.

But I just have one small thing I'd like to point out about them.

When Terra first visits Sleeping Beauty's world, he remarks about the Unbirths; how his master had told him of these creatures.

Now, here's the thing: if this is his first time meeting these creatures, that means he's probably never fought them before. He's only been told stories of them by his master. Now why is that? Why would Terra have never seen these creatures before? Is it because they hadn't been created/born again until the MX disappeared? His master knows of them, so they must have existed at some point. It’s possible that they went extinct, and that MX was bringing them back. (or, the masters simply knew of them from legend, which sounds even less likely).

That’s the thing, though. If this is true, then that means that Unbirths don’t spawn randomly, or multiply, or come from humans on their own; no, they are created on purpose, by a method.

Heartless, essentially, were created in the same way; they were spawned by human error, Xehanort’s error. They didn’t naturally occur until Xehanort’s experiments were well underway. After that, they continued to thrive and multiply. They don’t go extinct like the Unbirths did.

Unbirths don’t multiply. Either that or they were completely wiped out before they could do so. But it seems that they aren’t created from humans naturally, otherwise they’d continue to live on, like the heartless do because of the darkness in everyone’s hearts. Nobodies don't seem to multiply (as seen by how few of them there are compared to Heartless), but the more Heartless that are born, the higher chances of more nobodies forming. So, in essense, as long as Heartless live, so do nobodies. Nobodies, then, most probably can't go extinct (by natural means) either.

So this brings up the question: where do they come from? I believe that they came from MX, that MX started something that made them spawn, much like Xehanort did. Only difference being that they could actually be put to extinction; that they wouldn’t continue to spawn from humans, like Heartless can do. So, in this way, I don’t think they come from humans, exactly. If they did, then humans would continue to create them throughout the years, and as seen by KH1-KH2, Unbirths do not exist anymore. Either that, or the only way for them to appear is by someone else manually creating them, with a method. The name "Unbirth" could even hint at the fact that they aren't born from humans.

It’s also possible that he was creating artificial Unbirths as well, which would explain the emblems. Now, Xehanort also did the same, and you’ll notice how the emblemed Unbirths and Heartless have similar designs. (check out R-K's Unbirth Sticky for the images) Xehanort may have been influenced by MX’s past decisions and ambitions subconsciously, which would explain how Xehanort created artificial Unbirths with an emblem, also.

As for his reason for creating artificial Unbirths; it’s faster. He could spawn as many as he wanted. Or, he was doing it for experimental reasons, much like Xehanort did.

So there you have it. I'm expecting good counter-examples from you guys. D:<

And yes. If you haven't noticed, I am bored.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I find this one interesting, however most of it has been thought of.
Sort of like history is repeating itself... >.>

It's still really good though.

KeyMaker

Interesting though I think the real trick in figuring out unbirths is in the emblem. In the unbirth emblem the heart is divided or split. I like your idea of and think this may have been the beginning of artificial creation used later to make artificial heartless. The emblem shows a heart divided or separated. I think perhaps may before hearts are formed or given birth they break apart. So an unbirth is like a fractured or fragmented or perhaps incomplete heart.
In KH1 I remember someone probably Ansem saying that Hearts are fragile things.
or perhaps to stay more in line with your theory they are artificial pieces of a heart or something like that.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
sounds like the copies from FF7 (never played. Just know from the FF wiki) which kind of makes it likely...

A

Audo

I think you're right on the money.
But, i don't think the Unbirths existed before BBS. I think MX disappeared, and they started appearing and VAT's Master heard about them.
But yes, i think they are made by artificial means and it is MX who had done so.

KeyMaker

I think you're right on the money.
But, i don't think the Unbirths existed before BBS. I think MX disappeared, and they started appearing and VAT's Master heard about them.
But yes, i think they are made by artificial means and it is MX who had done so.

In KH1 heartless didn't actually show up in Destiny Islands until the door was unlocked by Riku. It is said that Master Xehanort's disappearance caused a great disturbance. I suppose the unbirths are it.

Cissy

Bronze Member
They didn't show up because they couldn't get through the walls surrounding DI. When Riku opened the door in the Secret Place, the walls fell.

Though maybe I'm wrong about that. :/

A

Audo

They didn't show up because they couldn't get through the walls surrounding DI. When Riku opened the door in the Secret Place, the walls fell.

Though maybe I'm wrong about that. :/
Wrong.
The walls to DI fell 9 years before KH1.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
okay, but why wait so long? Ansem should have figured out by then that Kairi was the PoH considering that he sent her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back