• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Remember when people made thoeries on the unversed being made from memories or have that connection to COM? lol

And remember that one topic one member made about the puzzle pieces just state his thoery and everyone was going buck nuts for it?

Zyrax

I mean it's almost as dumb as the X-Blade thing, I mean where did that idea come from?

This is a reference to the "Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven". When you google this, you'll find a picture which shows a sky and two crossed keys, one with a golden handle and silver teeth and one with a silver handle and golden teeth.

Kingdom Hearts shall be something like heaven and the X-blades symbolics the two crossed keys. Because of this many people thought that the X-Blade when destroyed by Aqua became the KK (golden handle and silver teeth) and the KKD (silver handle and golden teeth) and that they are the keys to open and close KH ( /DtD).

BTW:

What do you mean with Dis-soul? The enemy which is made of the soul of a being created when a heart is consumed by darkness? oO

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
This is a reference to the "Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven". When you google this, you'll find a picture which shows a sky and two crossed keys, one with a golden handle and silver teeth and one with a silver handle and golden teeth.

Kingdom Hearts shall be something like heaven and the X-blades symbolics the two crossed keys. Because of this many people thought that the X-Blade when destroyed by Aqua became the KK (golden handle and silver teeth) and the KKD (silver handle and golden teeth) and that they are the keys to open and close KH ( /DtD).

BTW:

What do you mean with Dis-soul? The enemy which is made of the soul of a being created when a heart is consumed by darkness? oO

So, I guess Nomura based his ideas off of the idea of Heaven, but then what about the third way of opening up Kingdom Hearts by heart collection.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

BTW:

Yeah, but I mean was it really needed? I mean we already had the princesses of heart. I guess the thing that gets me mad about the X-Blade is how it's forged, look I understand that KH needs a corresponding Key to go with it, but couldn't it have been like some ultimate keyblade and there was some truly special way to obtain it? Like maybe the Keyblade War was fought because whoever could kill all the other wielders would in the end be proven worthy of the X-Blade and thus have KH for themselves? I don't know it just didn't feel right to have the X-Blade like it was.

Awards
They actually were! Olivia showed me a scan of one of the older interviews and 'Unbirth' was written in English, with 'anbaasu' written in little furigana over the top. So yeah, it wasn't an error by some fan translator, it was a full on change.

(Ambers on the other hand... I can see how anbaasu looks like Ambers! Don't know how much better I would have done myself XD;)

;A;
You're back!

That's awesome, but also disheartening, knowing that they could have been something more than what they turned out to be.
Now I'll probably just dwell on it.

But, yeah, good to know!

Oh yeah, I remember that theory! It was about how Terra and the darkness acted as the full moon and the werewolf. Basically, each time Terra was overtaken by darkness, he'd turn into Vanitas, it was pretty interesting. I think Grass was the one that made it.

Nope, I argued from the beginning that Vanitas was a kid.
I used these pictures:

DSheight.jpg
(lol- the name of this image, "DSheight," forgot we called him DS)
heightcompare.jpg

Since "DS" was shorter than MX, who was in turn shorter than the "AU," then, I reasoned, he had to be young.
I still remember that theory, though, about Vanitas being a clone of Terra, which I always thought was idiotic given the height difference. Someone was trying to argue with me that maybe he is a clone of Terra, but started out like an irl clone (an infant) and went into... like... a rapid aging process.

Heh.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I remember when people thought Ven was Sora's dad.

Awkward Squid

Or when people thought Axel was Riku's nobody...

There was a theory somewhere that Sora was Terra and Aqua's son.
I think I'm starting to miss those...

State

Awards
I also remember that giant Unversed that was in the FM secret ending, which they never elaborated on, it was pretty huge.

State

Awards
Say what? o_O

Giant Unversed?? I never remember seeing it.

It was when the screen changed to Terra and some fading effect was added to it, it didn't even seemed like an Unversed, it was like some fossilized Dinosaur.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I liked the theory that TAV were SRK when we first saw the KH2 secret ending. Then when people didn't understand who the freak these people were and some people were like "That old guy looks like Xehanort but it isn't him!" and "Kairi dyed her hair blue" and "That brown haired guy looks nothing like Xemnas/Xehanort the Apprentice even if they have the same hair thing going on!"

Yeah, remember those days when new members said those darned things? Those were funny days.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I remembered when some people including myself was saying that the blue Kingdom Hearts was made from unborn hearts, or the hearts of keyblades, or the hearts of Keyblade Weilders. Alot people thought it was an artificial KH like the one in KH2.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I remember the BHK-times :)

BHK was KH2 though. BHS is BBS ;D

I remembered when some people including myself was saying that the blue Kingdom Hearts was made from unborn hearts, or the hearts of keyblades, or the hearts of Keyblade Weilders. Alot people thought it was an artificial KH like the one in KH2.

I remember people thinking the blue KH was artificial.

I remember when Grass made that theory that family matters, which sorta came true with adopted family relations. But family is still less important than friendship and the connection of hearts.

Remember when we said Aqua would die?

Or LS said "Aqua...Ven..." and Nomura was trying his hardest to convince us that wasn't the two "soldiers" names.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back