• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
We don't know the true nature of Unbirths yet.

Although they are supposed to be related to body, heart, and soul, as the Heartless and Nobodies evolved from them.

I remember reading something about "birth", but it's been so long since any info has come out.

*sigh* I want it to be TGS.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
help me out, what was the line again ''birth makes you sleep....?''

I wrote it somewhere but its not really clear: ''birth gives sleep to the .......... fate of the past'' one more word

I think the phrase you want is "Sleep gives way to hidden fate." which is at the beginning of one of the Birth by Sleep trailers. Am I right? =]

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Oh, well... glad I could help! :D So are we going to see this theory of yours soon?

finaloblivion13

does anyone remember that in kh:com:reverse/rebirth that diz gives riku the choice to sleep. i think that may have something to do with it.

canito_q

Oh, well... glad I could help! :D So are we going to see this theory of yours soon?

You can see what I've got:
it's not much
if heartless have hearts
nobodies have bodies
the unbirth were born
(also, they have souls?)
So what I'm trying to find out is the meaning of ''born'' in the KH dictionary.
and if Birth gives sleep to the ------ of the past, or whatever, they probably went to sleep... or whatever the definition means

finaloblivion13

You can see what I've got:
it's not much
if heartless have hearts
nobodies have bodies
the unbirth were born
(also, they have souls?)
So what I'm trying to find out is the meaning of ''born'' in the KH dictionary.
and if Birth gives sleep to the ------ of the past, or whatever, they probably went to sleep... or whatever the definition means

but they r UNbirths.

Nameless

yes but technically heartLESS hearts they collect never die and NObodies don't exist. what i'm saying is if birth gives sleep and their UN births then wouldn't they be unable to receive sleep.

The point Canito is trying to make is that there is an inherent rationale and paradox of the meaning behind heartLESS and NObodies.

My guess, assuming the pattern is followed, is that the broken down meaning of the word UNbirth will be seemingly paradoxical to the way in which unbirths are created/what unbirths are made of.

But just like it is with Heartless and Nobodies, the meaning of the actual word and what actually composes unbirths will make sense in an ironic sort of way.

finaloblivion13

The point Canito is trying to make is that there is an inherent rationale and paradox of the meaning behind heartLESS and NObodies.

My guess, assuming the pattern is followed, is that the broken down meaning of the word UNbirth will be seemingly paradoxical to the way in which unbirths are created/what unbirths are made of.

But just like it is with Heartless and Nobodies, the meaning of the actual word and what actually composes unbirths will make sense in an ironic sort of way.

hm, i guess ur right. man, it is great 2 b able 2 talk to others where the actually understand what i'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back