• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unbirth thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

The tutorial could be more similar to the Roxas intro of KH2, except without the Dive to the Heart.
And going along with the theory that the mysterious voice in Sora's and Roxas's Dive to the Heart is in fact Ven (just a theory I heard), then who would be the voice during Ven's dive to the heart?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It'd be pretty stupid not to have one. Man I'm going to miss those awesome looking pillars if we don't get one.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Seeing how in both Dives to the Heart we got to see the end result was a Keychained Keyblade, I doubt any one of TAV goes through it as a tutorial.

That's exactly what I said. I think that the Dive to the Heart is what leads a person to be a Keyblade Master, I mean this in the vague sense that they have a Keychain. I think they'll all go through one during BBS, but later in the story.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
That's exactly what I said. I think that the Dive to the Heart is what leads a person to be a Keyblade Master, I mean this in the vague sense that they have a Keychain. I think they'll all go through one during BBS, but later in the story.

do you mean keyblade wielder?
because Sora sure wasn't a master when he first got his keyblade

Zeagal

Lick It Good
No he means master. It's been speculated that a person would need a keychain on their keyblade to reach master status or rather when you reach master you get a keychain, and it's not that Sora wouldn't be a master, the situation in which he recieved the KK was pretty much going with necessity in that a master was needed at that moment. Sora kind of went backwards in that respect.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
do you mean keyblade wielder?
because Sora sure wasn't a master when he first got his keyblade

Actually, he was referred to as such all through KH1. And the only thing that seemed to truly change between him being properly chosen and not being chosen was that Riku couldn't call the Keyblade back anymore. He did just fine right after the Destati.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It's a term used to describe anyone who has gone through their repsective DItH. Or so it would seem. No one who has fought Roxas would argue that he's anything less than a Keyblade Master.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Yes, but it doesn't negate the fact that he's a master. Total up the time in which Sora uses the Keyblade and you only get a few months at the most, and yet he still succeeds at defeating Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back