• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unbirth thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Maybe its the giant craeture that disappears behind Terra in the KH2 secret ending before he grabs Sora's keyblade.

But anyways, I was expecting more of a theory about unbirths

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Since darkside and Twilight Thorn were bulky, I would like to see a skiny darkside unbirth. It makes since too since unbirths are supposed to be fast, so maybe the darkside unbirth will be very thin.

Z

Zulkir

Hmm I'd like that, problem with twilight thorn was that it was mashing triangle and there was only one battle. I would have liked more twilight thorn battles.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It makes sense, TAV probably fight it in their respective Dives to the Heart, but, was it really necessary for you to make a thread just to say this?

Obsidian

I see a giant Unbirth battle as a semi-tutorial. Maybe to familiarize the player with each character. I'm hoping we get to play 3 separate awakenings or something. I feel like we almost wouldn't get to play through Terra's if he had one, considering he seems to have more experience with the Keyblade then Ven or Aqua. (Unless his gold badge is simply gold for aesthetic reasons.)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No, it'd be fought in the Dive to the Heart, which likely won't be until late in the game. It would keep to tradition, though Dive to the Hearts are usually the tutorial, it's generally theorized that that's how one becomes a Keyblade master, with an actual Keychain, which we know TAV aren't, they're just apprentices. Of course, most of this is just speculation on my part.

Nameless

Assuming that they have a Dive to the Heart, who do you think would be shown on the ground?
With Sora, some of the PoHs were shown, and with Roxas, Sora and co. were shown.
But if TAV had a Dive to the Heart, who would be on the floor?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Assuming that they have a Dive to the Heart, who do you think would be shown on the ground?
With Sora, some of the PoHs were shown, and with Roxas, Sora and co. were shown.
But if TAV had a Dive to the Heart, who would be on the floor?
Probably one of the PoHs not shown on the floors in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back