• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth symbol variations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

I was watching the Ven Gameplay video from RE: Riplai and taking snapshots and I noticed an Unbirth with a symbol different to the one we know.
This raises the question of other symbol variations among the Unbirths.

For the proof...

The Red Pot Unbirth
RedPotwWings1.png

The "Large Body" Unbirth
LargeBodyUnbirth1.jpg

Now Discuss!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Basically, one has an "X" through it, and the other doesn't?

I don't know what it could mean. Probably just for kicks.

A

Audo

Basically, it's the same symbol and shape. just with a different look.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It seems as though due to the unbirths size the symbol is warped ever so slightly.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
They just rounded the emblem slightly on the first one to make it blend in with the actual enemy better. Nothing very significant here.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It might have something to do with the color of an Unbirth. Or it could possible be because one was artificially made and the one was born the natural way. If there is one.

Edit: If you notice, it almost looks like the red pot's symbol is trying to make an X in the middle but it seems rather big on the inside.

A

Audo

I agree that it is just a change to match the Unbirth's style better. The large body uses white jagged lines, that match its look while the red pot one uses curved-thicker lines to match its own.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i actually said something about this along time ago, and i told a mod, but he didnt listen to me.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldnt say the symbol variation holds absolutly no significant meaning. it was probably modified to match the character design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back