• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth quick thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Yeah, feel free to rip this apart asap. I only recently thought of this.
What an Unbirth is:
Simple. When a soul leaves a body, it dies. So, what happens to the soul after that? Do the remains of the soul just disappear? No. I believe that the soul goes on to become an Unbirth. Un, the prefix, and Birth. Death is being Unborn basicly.
Summary:
Dead Soul = Unbirth

What happened to the Unbirths?
Simple. After the heartless were created, the soul went with the body to create the nobody. Without it, the soul would die. So the soul's moved on to the bodies, so they wouldn't have to die. Thus, stopping the Unbirths from being created.
Summary:
Not needed.

How an Unbirth is created
Again. Simple. When somebody dies, the soul dies. The contradiction? Why is it when people die an Unbirth isn't created after nobodies and heartless are created? Not quite sure yet, although I'm just going to assume that the soul's try and retain to the bodies.
Summary:
Death = Unbirth before BBS ends.

I hate making short theories, and feel free to find all the flaws. I only thought of this around five minutes ago, so hooray. Thanks for reading in advance.

~Pinwheel

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
very simple...too simple
so are you saying that the unbirths are all gone because they would eventually die without a body?
this is like something i think unbirths are(I have more than 1 definition)
corrupt soul

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What an Unbirth is:
Simple. When a soul leaves a body, it dies. So, what happens to the soul after that? Do the remains of the soul just disappear? No. I believe that the soul goes on to become an Unbirth. Un, the prefix, and Birth. Death is being Unborn basicly.
Summary:
Dead Soul = Unbirth

No.

Doesn't link them to the Heartless anyways...

Simple. After the heartless were created, the soul went with the body to create the nobody. Without it, the soul would die. So the soul's moved on to the bodies, so they wouldn't have to die. Thus, stopping the Unbirths from being created.
Summary:
Not needed.

I don't see how this would stop the creation of the Unbirths, seeing as how people could still die...

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
very simple...too simple
so are you saying that the unbirths are all gone because they would eventually die without a body?
this is like something i think unbirths are(I have more than 1 definition)
corrupt soul
No, I'm stating that the soul goes on with the body because it would die. I told you, this was only a recent thought. Sorry if this is what you meant, I didn't clearly understand what you meant.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
the basis for the theory is their, u just need a little more to back it up. imo i like the concept of soul becoming unbirth. jus need ime to think...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah, feel free to rip this apart asap. I only recently thought of this.
What an Unbirth is:

dead=/=unborn.
Unborn=/=unbirth

Except that if that was the case, Nobodies would exist before BBS and Unbirths would exist after BBS.
Not every shell becomes a nobody.

How an Unbirth is created
Again. Simple. When somebody dies, the soul dies. The contradiction? Why is it when people die an Unbirth isn't created after nobodies and heartless are created? Not quite sure yet, although I'm just going to assume that the soul's try and retain to the bodies.
Summary:
Death = Unbirth before BBS ends.

no

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
χΧχ;3732482 said:
Yeah, I don't see how souls would just suddenly decide to stick with the body.
Because without the body it will die off?
EDIT: Yeah, I knew I wouldn't be able to pull this off. Just gonna leave this thread now.

Alchemic_Bankai

Maybe there's another ingredient to people that hasn't been explained to us yet, like how before Final Mix we had the Heart and...the rest.

Alchemic_Bankai

Or something will be explained in the game that will say why things happen. Like how Org. XIII stayed out of KH1, but were still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back