What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbelievably surrounded by ART! DGH's art!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Reaction score
Awards
liebste Freundin

Y07XG.gif

Alright. Very soon. Oh god. Hahhaha.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Reaction score
Awards
I am so glad we were able to do this, it was great fun for me and I hope it was a positive experience for you two too, my darlings ; w ; it made me so happy
This was absolutely fabulous, thank you two so much!!

and for everyone, it's all "collected" and updated in this reply <3

love ya!! *hugs Voido and Fudge!!!*

Soldier

Reaction score
Awards

VoidGear.

red gay
Reaction score
Awards
Updating with new stuff~~
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oho, a NIN fan. Good, good.
I'm biased on every Vanitas-fanart ever, so it's hard to like...say something about it really. xD It's Vanitas, it's got his primary colors, I approve. I also like the...splashy? Style of it. Reminds me of some old-fashioned crime books.

The color and smoothness in the skelebros pic is also really nice.

Phew, bet you're always glad I'm here for useless totally helpful advice and opinions and all that.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Soldier

Reaction score
Awards
We got a winner!
1340241_____by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb2a3.png

Let my hear your request lol
Alright! a free art request and i'm almost done with finals! it must be my birthday! (even though it isnt)
As for the request, i'll have to sleep on it, busy with life and all of that. I'm still surprised that i was able to react fast enough to respond first, hardly ever happens these days.

DarkGrey Heroine

Reaction score
Awards
Oho, a NIN fan. Good, good.
I'm biased on every Vanitas-fanart ever, so it's hard to like...say something about it really. xD It's Vanitas, it's got his primary colors, I approve. I also like the...splashy? Style of it. Reminds me of some old-fashioned crime books.

The color and smoothness in the skelebros pic is also really nice.

Phew, bet you're always glad I'm here for useless totally helpful advice and opinions and all that.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I adore NIN, I got all their albums on my phone, Trent's voice becomes an addiction over time, you know it or WILL know it
tumblr_inline_n1yk5mbjlm1sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb24f.png

even right now, I'm listening to Hesitation Marks, I have the physical CD as well but left it in my father's car (my parents also like NIN, would you believe that)
Thanks Voido, I always love hearing others' impressions on the fanart I draw and share ♥ that's why I'm doing it in first place lol and crime books sounds perfect >:'D
Also - important note is important xD Honestly, it would have felt less like you to leave the message WITHOUT a gif lol

Alright! a free art request and i'm almost done with finals! it must be my birthday! (even though it isnt)
As for the request, i'll have to sleep on it, busy with life and all of that. I'm still surprised that i was able to react fast enough to respond first, hardly ever happens these days.

But it can be a very merry unbirthday!
giphy.gif

Think about it and message me anytime, I'm glad you won this, buddy xD

DarkGrey Heroine

Reaction score
Awards
You thought I would MISS the chance to do THIS this winter??? Nah, not possible!~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's so cold where I live, I had to put like 4 layers of clothing on me, I look barely recognizeable xD but it was so worth it ; w ;
My dog is simply fangirling even tho my doggo is a fanBOY

soulblue_by_littlefiredragon-da0zm4z.png
Happy holidays everyone!!
and Merry Christmas
frisk___asriel_hugging_pagedoll_by_ceiestials-d9rcion.png

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Reaction score
Awards
You thought I would MISS the chance to do THIS this winter??? Nah, not possible!~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's so cold where I live, I had to put like 4 layers of clothing on me, I look barely recognizeable xD but it was so worth it ; w ;
My dog is simply fangirling even tho my doggo is a fanBOY
I'm laughing so hard right now! And your dog is adorable! <3

Happy holidays everyone!!
and Merry Christmas
frisk___asriel_hugging_pagedoll_by_ceiestials-d9rcion.png
This is great. Team Blue Hoodies for life!

Merry Christmas!!

DarkGrey Heroine

Reaction score
Awards
And here are the requests, darlings and gentledarlings!~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Reaction score
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dear, this is PERFECT.
He looks shocked but genuinely happy, he's like the angel (I love the wings!!) even though Noctis is his angel. I LOVE IT, THANK YOU!

Soldier

Reaction score
Awards
And here are the requests, darlings and gentledarlings!~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

HOLY SHOOT THAT LOOKS AMAZING!
The dense, fluffy fur on the mamoswine is perfect! exactly as i would've imagined it if the games portrayed it flowing in the breeze!
Alolan Sandslash's icicle spikes appearing translucent, just like the original designs. And the ice pick claws look good!
The militia of shiny pawniard are just the right shade of blue to match the soldier's uniform, as i would've intended if i were able to draw this well.
And lest we not forget the soldier, sitting atop his mount with a look of determination on his face, his body giving off a heavenly glow to affirm his position, marching towards his destiny.
This art is perfect Grey, it met my expectations and then some! Even the background looks as it should, and you said it yourself that it isn't your strong suit. Keep doing what you're doing Grey, i appreciate the effort. It was well worth the wait.

DarkGrey Heroine

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you both so much! ; w ;

@Voido: there are two angels, a chocoboy and a #daddy in FFXV. One is a prince angel. The other is a mom-friend angel. What do you mean these aren't their official descriptions xD
I really hoped to do a better job, but ............. it really shows when a character is not of my greatest interest (sorry specs), and it also shows that I really, really can't draw kids at all! ; A ;

@Soldier: your reaction is so overwhelmingly positive, it's superb to read and I am so happy to hear it from you ; 7 ; as curious as it may sound, I'm not very fond of (nor very good at) drawing animals, but drawing pokemon is like another universe, I adore drawing them, just like I adored to draw my teams in various games (my very first Pearl one is still the one dearest to me). The Soldier Heartless was also great to draw - small sized but muscular body?? with claws?? sign me up! xD

Thank you both for your patience and for being the awesome buddies I know you are ♥
spr_sans_shrug1_0_by_kaus_quietis-dbpuaea.png
let's do stuff like this in the future as well some time :'D

DarkGrey Heroine

Reaction score
Awards
Here we are, once again, not much of an update, but little stuff until I focus on posting more concrete/serious things (maybe) (possibly) (will I ever know the answer?) (will art uni be gentle to me NO)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

In other news I really really want to get rid of my Vanitas signature, but I PROMISED myself that I will keep it till KH3 is released... so yeah, I'll stay true to THAT promise I made in high school, sigh....

Soldier

Reaction score
Awards
Here we are, once again, not much of an update, but little stuff until I focus on posting more concrete/serious things (maybe) (possibly) (will I ever know the answer?) (will art uni be gentle to me NO)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

In other news I really really want to get rid of my Vanitas signature, but I PROMISED myself that I will keep it till KH3 is released... so yeah, I'll stay true to THAT promise I made in high school, sigh....
Well at the rate we're getting info on kh3's release date, everyone on the forums will be old and "grey" (i'm sorry, I had to) So you're probably keeping it for a while.

DarkGrey Heroine

Reaction score
Awards
Well at the rate we're getting info on kh3's release date, everyone on the forums will be old and "grey" (i'm sorry, I had to) So you're probably keeping it for a while.

ahuahuehuehuehuahuehuuuuuu.......
tumblr_mrklob2nzk1rohehco1_500.gif

DarkGrey Heroine

Reaction score
Awards
another update for this weekend~ <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1