• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

Unbelievably surrounded by ART! DGH's art!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • NieR: Automata
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny

Thanks, Mite, for allowing me to start a new art thread! This one shall be organized better :]
If ya see any free slots info up there, feel free to message me about it, heh.
Will update as frequently as possible!
which means weekly!
if possible!

Love ya all~ ; )

these being said,

>>> art trade #01 - with Fudge and Voido!! all about it [[here]]

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
D-D-D-D-D-DAMN THIS IS GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE

the comic fanart suits you lavi, keep up the good work yes ma’am

KingdomKey

Gold Member
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
Papyrus and Flowey. OMG THESE ARE AMAZING! THIS GIVES ME LIFE! IT'S SO CUTE WITH PAPYRUS EATING HIS SPAGHETTI! <3 MY LOVE FOR UNDERTALE GROWS BECAUSE OF YOUR FAN ART. <3

Also, do I want to know what Underfresh is? xD

And Vanitas. He's so cool looking. And hot. Super hot. <3 I HAVE NO SHAME! LOL.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm very sorry not to post more today! No time, no time at all ; v ;
@chuman Thanks buddy! I don't really know how well the comics will be received on dA, but I will definitely share them with you anyway, fellow forum users heheh
@Cinder -- I mean UNDYNE! You even changed your username, the user title AND the avatar in the end!
That's SO COOL!!

THERE SHALL BE MORE SKELETONS (MORE THAN I WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT), more humanized monsters (because I couldn't help but draw Undertale characters as HYOOMANS
), and just like uh... ok but what about life gives me MORE TIME THOUGH HEHEHEHEHEHHHHHHHH *tear
and please don't fall in the Underfresh trap, don't catch the virus NOT YOU TOO Q A Q
I'm glad to hear you have no shame about admitting how smokin' hot Vanitas is, because he simply is. He just is. VoidGear will be very, very pleased in the future.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Gold Member
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
My favorite one is the Asriel and Chara drawing you did. The wings are absolutely stunning on them! I love that you add color to your drawings btw. And it's kind of heartbreaking in a way with how you can see Chara looking on, while Asriel looks sad. I really like the red chain around Chara's head btw. <3 Also, Prompto, you gorgeous chocobo, you! And I really like the version of you in the Riku/Mickey outfit. I also know the song you're referring to. lol. Man, I'd love an outfit for real like that though!

@DarkGrey Heroine: Thank you so much! And Undyne is the best! But she's not as cool as the great papyrus! Nobody can be as cool as him, except Sans, of course. XD lol. More humanized looking monsters sounds awesome to me! I can't wait to see more of your drawings. Especially more of the skeleton bros! <3 No worries, I actually forgot about Underfresh until you mentioned it. I'm almost tempted to look, but knowing me, I'll end up forgetting again. xD I have too many things to read and do right now.
I take it VoidGear is his biggest fan? xD I doubt anybody could resist how banging Vanitas is. <3

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
Spoopy fanart for Halloween's approaching!!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

@Undyne (it's so cool to call you Undyne, I'll never get over it lol I'm totally approving this xD) I wanted to suggest that Chara is wearing a crown of thorns, but only "suggest", I love to leave a lot of space for interpretation <3 and I gotta be honest with you, when I first read your reply, I was preparin' to leave for uni, and as early in the morning as it was, one of your sentences gave no-coffee-yet-me unexpected hype reactions and I would LOVE to illustrate them
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And to be correct, me and Voido are probably his biggest worshippers, that's what I was saying lol xD
of course, people sane enough aren't gonna fall for the trap called "Vanitas's smokin' hot design and bod and everything"
but hey, this is all fictional so *throws 29 apostrophe-apostrophe dogs in the air*

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
Meet the artist! I couldn't avoid double-posting, unfortunately, but I want to update the thread weekly~ ♥
That's it for this week, wish I uploaded more but yesterday I was out at the cinema watching the badass Thor Ragnarok movie. It. Was. Heaven.BADASS heaven!
Don't be afraid to comment on here, fellow KHinsiders xD that's what I'm here for, nice talks and bad laughs *audible wink*

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
  • No Name
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic
Spoopy fanart for Halloween's approaching!!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll be honest: The right one freaks me out a bit, but lefty is not scary, I'M SORRY. HE'S ADORABLE. He? She? They're bros, I suppose it's a he. OH GOD I JUST ASSUMED THEIR GENDER burn the witch.
He grins like a happy puppy going for a stick, I love it. ;_; And the lettering at the bottom is super pretty.

And to be correct, me and Voido are probably his biggest worshippers, that's what I was saying lol xD
of course, people sane enough aren't gonna fall for the trap called "Vanitas's smokin' hot design and bod and everything"
but hey, this is all fictional so *throws 29 apostrophe-apostrophe dogs in the air*

W-what are you talking about, all fictional.
I AIN'T WATCHING SHITTY HALEY JOEL OSMENT MOVIES FOR NOTHING HERE. IT'S NOT FICTIONAL.
(Still don't understand how anyone would be able to withstand the smokin' hot design and bod and everything though.)

Meet the artist! I couldn't avoid double-posting, unfortunately, but I want to update the thread weekly~ ♥
That's it for this week, wish I uploaded more but yesterday I was out at the cinema watching the badass Thor Ragnarok movie. It. Was. Heaven.BADASS heaven!
Don't be afraid to comment on here, fellow KHinsiders xD that's what I'm here for, nice talks and bad laughs *audible wink*
The poses are pretty swag in this one, and I lo~~ve the color of the...well, err, ground I guess. This old pink is one of my favorite shades of color.
I'm also impressed how it looks...hm, somehow "speedy", like a quick doodle, but at the same time, the picture is still not messy or anything. I'm bad with words when it comes to art, so, err, I approves?

Dis me.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
heheheh, thanks Voido and ImVentus!! ~

@Voido: I can't blame you for assuming genders, I mean, it's not like skeleton genders are recognizable right from the start, you gotta know anatomy to make the difference, which doesn't apply here since I draw semi-realistically xD
well, two skeletons, one in a blue hoodie, the other with a superhero cape and the Earthbound Starman sign on his chest. They're bros, yes,
Sans is the shortie in a blue hoodie, he's the big brother of Papyrus, the tall one with a cape/red scarf u w u
Sans is the guy in my avatar and T H E HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH E A S I E S T AHAAHHAHAHAAaaaaa E N E M Y HAAAAAAAAAAAA in the whole game pfffffff it only took me 158 tries to beat him and if you knew the context of the battle, you'd understand why I felt and feel miserable about it and cry inside
and you, my friend, should play Undertale
cuz that's where the skelebros come from

It's interesting that you find Sans cute in that drawing, a friend told me that his creepy face is freaking her out in that one, heheh >:'D

You're perfectly fine with your words when talking art, cmon!
this art style of mine is really fun to use and it manages to feel fresh enough for me to keep it around~
Your reply amused me so much, I love you for this xD gee, I can't wait for our art trade lol ( more details will come soon, Fudge has to upload something before we proceed :3 )

Tsuyu Tsuyu

Awards
Oh man these are all amazing! The sketchy style with water color strokes remind me of book cover arts. It's whimsical and colorful and it works! I'm really digging your art style. :D

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
Updating~ weekly as I promised > o <
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wish I had more for this week, but I've been unexpectedly busy... it was great, though, I had a wonderful, productive time

Oh man these are all amazing! The sketchy style with water color strokes remind me of book cover arts. It's whimsical and colorful and it works! I'm really digging your art style. :D
Thank you so much for your lovely comment
interesting that you mention it, you saw right through me xD because in fact, I do book covers and book illustrations irl, for example, as of recently, I'm working with a poetry writer who wants to publish her book this year, this being my second collaboration of this kind. My fanart is lighthearted fun, of course, but I walk on a path in which art is a professional occupation for me

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
T o d a y we have the magnificent reveal of
2k17's

so prepare your exclamation marks!!! as me!!! Fudge!!! and!!! Voido!!! will post and gather all pieces of the trade together!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
T o d a y we have the magnificent reveal of
2k17's

so prepare your exclamation marks!!! as me!!! Fudge!!! and!!! Voido!!! will post and gather all pieces of the trade together!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!

This is wonderful and also, also, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!

This is wonderful and also, also, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!
I JUST COULDN'T RESIST I had to UNDRESS THE (KINGDOM) HEARTS MAN

I HOPE THAT YOUR "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!" IS A POSITIVE ONE THO
LIKE AN ANIME GIRL'S """Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!" *blushes and tries not to sin but sins*""""

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
I JUST COULDN'T RESIST I had to UNDRESS THE (KINGDOM) HEARTS MAN

I HOPE THAT YOUR "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!" IS A POSITIVE ONE THO
LIKE AN ANIME GIRL'S """Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!" *blushes and tries not to sin but sins*""""
It's a positive one, don't worry~

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
  • No Name
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic

(Yes, I do only function in gifs. <3)

(You should start looking up gifs for my part of the giveaway.)

(I suggest you search for "throwing up gifs")

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny

(Yes, I do only function in gifs. <3)

(You should start looking up gifs for my part of the giveaway.)

(I suggest you search for "throwing up gifs")
Voido darling dear buddy pal friend bud dearie sweetheart liebste Freundin
Let's not think like that and let's think about it all being for our fun! ; w ; this is why we do this! <3<3<3 fun is eternaaaaal

Status
Not open for further replies.