• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ummmm.. Axel Roxas? Whats Your Opinion o.O?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khapprentice

Website
khinsider.com
Hmmm, Axel and Roxas might seem to be gay at times, but they are really best friends. After playing 358/2 you do find out that its not a gay thing, it's an actual friendship. Roxas and Xion. Most people say they could be lovers, but the thing is, Xion is basically Roxas, because Roxas is Sora, and Xion is Sora too, just created by Xemnas. So it's a long story, shortened.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
You know, I can see how Roxion can get... Er, kinda weird. OwO But that doesn't mean AkuRoku's any better. I don't think what they showed in days hinted towards them having a relationship other then being Best Friends.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmmm, Axel and Roxas might seem to be gay at times, but they are really best friends. After playing 358/2 you do find out that its not a gay thing, it's an actual friendship. Roxas and Xion. Most people say they could be lovers, but the thing is, Xion is basically Roxas, because Roxas is Sora, and Xion is Sora too, just created by Xemnas. So it's a long story, shortened.

You do know this isn't in the spoiler section, right? D:

Hasn't it already started though? We're one step off flaming here.

Not really. Just opinions that they believe AkuRoku are just best friends. As long as you don't insult the actual people who support it, then it might be kept in line.

xTsukasa

Don't get insulting now D:.

There are AkuRokus who prowl this forum, and we don't want to start anything.

Hahahaha that is very true. If either side gets too carried away it does break out in a giant forum war. Ive heard arguments that the whole akuroku thing is watered down from the japanese version to english version. But from what i know the translations are done without change in dialouge, no?

Mizu Amane

AxelRoxas? Yuss please.
While in the game they're not actually lovers, most fangirls, like myself, shameless like to pretend they're more than "best friends". It's a stretch of the imagination, but some scenes I supposed could be interpreted as reallllly gay. Hell, even my boyfriend agreed to that one.
And as for Xion? While I went into the game with an open mind, she quickly grew to Mary Sue status -__-

xTsukasa

Yeah, if there was Roxion, I think I would find it a bit incestous

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd hardly say they laid it on thick. Especially at the end of the game, they kind of made it painfully obvious Roxas doesn't really think too highly of Axel >w>;;; if anything it's one sided.
The only reason they 'laid it on thick' is because they tried to actually base their friendship instead of throw Axel at us being obsessed with Roxas in KH2 after CoM for seemingly no logical reason. It's no more nor less official than Sora and Riku being gay for each other, however.
Namely - you wanna see them as 'more', go right ahead. Nomura himself wouldn't stop you. You want to see them as 'just', go right ahead just as well. KH is built upon friendships. Whether or not you take it that extra step forward is up to you and what you want to write in your fanfic.

Unless of course it's SoNami. In which case Sora officially saw her as more than a friend :D

AxelRoxas? Yuss please.
While in the game they're not actually lovers, most fangirls, like myself, shameless like to pretend they're more than "best friends". It's a stretch of the imagination, but some scenes I supposed could be interpreted as reallllly gay. Hell, even my boyfriend agreed to that one.

Not all fangirls though :p some of us actually like to see some signs of mutiality before we like a couple XD;
Poor Axel :C

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
There are AkuRokus who prowl this forum, and we don't want to start anything.

Yes, and it is the general opinion among the Kingdom Hearts knowledgeable that the fangirls who think there is some sort of romantic relationship between Axel and Roxas, and furthermore after 358/2, are balls on the wall insane.

I just remembered the reason why I and others abandoned the KH section after 2006.

Ends With A Bang

I'm gonna say that calling AkuRoku fans 'balls on the wall insane' is kinda offensive really, and heading further towards the flaming side.
Apparently people can't actually support AkuRoku without being critisized for it.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm gonna say that calling AkuRoku fans 'balls on the wall insane' is kinda offensive really, and heading further towards the flaming side.
It appears that no one can see things differently. Apparently people can't actually support AkuRoku without being critisized for it.

That goes for anything anyone likes, that other people don't like. Don't let it get to you so much :\ not everyone are like that.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not even close. I don't understand how two guys can't be friends? In fact, its irrelevant whether Axel is gay or not, Roxas isn't.

State

Awards
I was never really a supporter of the whole axel and roxas being "more than friends" fangirl theory at all. But after playing 358/2 i couldnt help but notice they kinda layed it on thick there. Anyone else think so ??? Let the arguments begin.

at the beginning of days, the relationship between axel and roxas was distant, it later pass to somewhat of an apprentice and mentor, later to father and son then to friends and best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back