• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ummm riku wasent in half of those places?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Neverland is actually one of the worlds we already know he visited, since he traveled with Hook's ship, and it's there that we see him with Kairi.

Worlds Riku's been confirmed to have been in during KH1:
Wonderland, to have kidnapped Alice.
Agrabah, to have kidnapped Jasmine, later on discussed by Hades and Maleficent with Hades accusing Riku of not staying around to help Jafar and Riku humphing at him, saying he got the princess (Jasmine).
Neverland, to have found Kairi.
Monstro, to have his little run-in with Sora.
Traverse Town, to taunt Sora and have Maleficent mess around with his jealousy.

Other places lacked PoHs, so it makes little sense for him to have gone there. Whether or not he did, however, is unknown at the time.

Soren

Awards
Riku was part of the Hellfire Club (Maleficent's group), remember? He also is known to have gone searching through the worlds for Sora and Kairi. (As hinted by him in their Traverse town meeting) The memories are most likely his. As he was tied to the darkness at the time, he may have run into the same Heartless and just not have had to fight them the first time around. I mean, aside fro the disney villiains and ansem, he only fought Darkside, Trickmaster, Guard Armor, and Parasite Cage, right?

Soren

Awards
I fail to see why you think bringing Darkside as an example will support your point, seeing how that's one of the biggest clue-ins to the Memories being Sora's.

My point is that most of the memories are probably Riku's. Darkside being part of his memories may be a biproduct of him bringing it to DI by opening his heart to darkness in order to seek out other worlds. He may have run into Darkside while passing throught the corridors.

We also have to take into a ccount that he was deaking with Zexion at the time and the memories of that world may have been warped a little due to his influence. So even if Darkside was in Sora's memories, the Darkside in Riku'smemories ma not have been the same one.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
so i played the GBA ver. beat the sora side but then i lost it and never beat the riku side:cry: so now im playing it on re:com and i gotta ask....when was riku in wonderland,Olympus Colosseum,atlantaica , or halloween town? i dont remember him being in any of those in the first game so how can he have memories of them?:23:

you don't know where he was...

Muse

you look atrocious
DiZ musta found a way to duplicate all of the cards Sora had. :/ That's the only way Riku would have been able to go to all of those worlds and face the same enemies as Sora would have.

Soren

Awards
I find it impossible to believe Riku had any Memories of Darkside.

Like I said, We have to take into account that he was dealing with Zexion and that some of the world may have been warped due t his influence. In other words, while Riku may not have had any memories of Darkside, from Destiny Islands, Zexion could have changed the images of the memories so that Darkside appeared. After all, he had no memory of Sora being there either, but through Zexion's ability Riku was beaten by what he believed to be Sora.

DiZ musta found a way to duplicate all of the cards Sora had. :/ That's the only way Riku would have been able to go to all of those worlds and face the same enemies as Sora would have.

That does explain how he got to TwilightTown without ever having been there before. Fighting the same enemies could have been his memories and not Sora's due his past affiliation with the Hellfire Club and his search for Sora ad Kairi though. Still, it is a better explaination than what I came up with. =P

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Like I said, We have to take into account that he was dealing with Zexion and that some of the world may have been warped due t his influence. In other words, while Riku may not have had any memories of Darkside, from Destiny Islands, Zexion could have changed the images of the memories so that Darkside appeared. After all, he had no memory of Sora being there either, but through Zexion's ability Riku was beaten by what he believed to be Sora.

Sora was Zexion himself. Zexion made Riku think he was Sora. It wasn't Zexion influencing his Memories or anything.

Still, it is a better explaination than what I came up with. =P

And one I spammed throughout the thread, gee, thanks a lot :\

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
in kh I they skip the nonimportant parts,why would they show you riku in any of those worlds if it doesnt affect the game's plot.So he was in those worlds but they didnt show those parts in the game

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:\ only you can't really say that. At least not until Coded or something comes and says otherwise. We already know they made a point of not doing unnecessary actions. I don't think Maleficent would've sent Riku to a world where it wasn't likely to find a PoH in.

Zipporahss

Well, maybe he has been there, I asked the same question but we don't know everything Riku did while working for Melicifent. So we can't say he didn't do something or not. We can only wait and see if we're right.

Dark Soldier 101

Is it just me or did everyone forget that the organization and namine all had access to soras memories and namine could make Rikuthink that he had those memories. It's what i thought when i seen this forum

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I think he has memories of those places because ansem was at those places, and he met all the other disney villains, so yea.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back