• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ummm if anyone can help me out.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm replayin kh and chain of memories to get ready for kh 2, and i have forgotten completely where and when monstro reapears. And since i deleted my old save file to make room for madden 06....... I NEED HELP!!!!!!! :eek:

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
nah i remember when i beat it the first time i found monstro again in a different spot when testing out out a new gummi ship. ohhh well thanks anyway, ill go look around on some walkthroughs on the net see if i can find one

sinharvest_angel

for kh 1, then yes, if goofy says he is not there then just continuiing flying to atlantica, then go bak to agrabah, then warp bak to monstro,

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Warp to Monstro and if he's not there, once you reach the next world, warp to Monstro again. Eventually, you will run into him. It's not impossible to reach him after you leave the world. I do it every time I play the game.

S

Swordfish

you can go back to him but he appers in all diffrent spots also!!

enygma

here's the deal with monstro. he will appear in between whichever town you try to fly to first from agrabah. so if you tried to go to halloween town first fly between halloween town and agrabah, if not then fly between agrabah and atlantica. also if you just LOOK AT YOUR DAMN MAP monstro will be there just teleport to that spot and you'll either get swallowed or continue flying. damn tho i usually have a problem with him appearing every time i wish he wouldn't do that i hate it specaily now i have KH Final mix and am trying to do the gummi ship missions that bastard is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back