• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ummm, Hello? Dodge Roll? Where are you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ok, can somebody please answer this question for me? Is dodge roll still in this game, or not? Because it was one of the most useful abilities in the first game, and I've been playing through KH2 for a long time now and I still have yet to unlock the dodge roll ability.

Did they just go and decide to get rid of dodge roll? If so, then... WHY!?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
As far as I know, it's not in the game, and I say good riddance because I think it was the most useless ability in KH1

Honestly, why did anyone find it useful? It didn't do anyhting, and you were perfectly capable of dodging attacks and meneuvering without it

pimpinhuskie519

I actually liked it because it made it easier to dodge attacks and put some range in between u and the enemy but now they've got the speed run and ive got it to lv 3 so its nasty and more than makes up for dodgeroll. Oh yeah to answer the question. Im at lv 99 and i havent learned it so no its not in the game well besides when u can use it in the action commands

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Milkman said:
Its now a reaction command. Got it a few times in Agrabah.
hmmm, I never found that reaction command in Agrabah. The only time I can think of that I've found a reaction command even somewhat remotely similar to dodge roll is the Dusk's reversal command.

T

tux_

Dodge Roll isn't in this game at all, but the new abilities are far better. The "Double Jump" is probably the most useful ability when trying to dodge enemy attacks, so you shouldn't have any problems avoiding attacks.

The Dodge Roll command is been switched to a reaction command, the heartless is called Minute Bomb, and when it's about to explode the reaction command will pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back