• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Umm... Where Did You Say??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So... Maybe I missed something as I dont pay too much attention to the nitty gritty details of KH...

but.... where the heck was Roxas during COM?

I mean, I'm really looking at time frames.

In KH, Sora's nobody Roxas was spawned right?

So.... I know he didnt just up and join O-XIII. There had to be some time....

HOWEVER! The end of KH and the beginning of CoM connect directly....

So we are in CoM and we pretty much meet everyone, correct? But not XIII or XIV.... which also brings me to this..... where was XIV? Roxas had to be around because they were called XIII... but when did that happen? I guess quickly between when Sora stabbed himself in KH I and CoM..... and I guess XIV must have joined at that time too but left before CoM??? IDK CONFUSED! lol

Then between CoM and KH II Roxas left O-XIII and encountered Diz and Riku..... sooo idk... does anyone else follow why Im just a little confused with their time frames?

Now I know 358/2 days is supposed to clear up stuff, but where and when? o_O

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ Okay so why was there not even a hint that he existed during COM (though I know he did) and then all of a sudden in KH II the Org. wants to talk about him all the time >.>

Axle and Roxas best friends.... you would think at least he would be like HEY! >.>

Awards
They were talking about "the other side of Sora's heart" quite a bit near the end.
And they probably didn't bring it up because Sora wasn't supposed to find out about Roxas.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Hmm... okay... but then this....

Riku fought Roxas while Roxas was still in Org. XIII right? Or was it like right after he left?

Then after Riku is consumed by the darkness again he defeats Roxas and puts him in this Twilight town??? Is that how it goes? I forgot what Diz said, how he got Roxas there.

Yet somehow..... Roxas is in Twilight town seemingly right after the events of COM....

which makes me wonder... when did Roxas leave?

So a few questions:

When did Roxas leave the Organization?

When did Riku fight Roxas?

When did Roxas end up in Twilight Town?

and why did we never hear of an Org-XIV? Was it just like a ome day event? lol

Or do we have to wait still for 358/2 days for these answers?

(Forgive me.... I havent played any of the games since KHII was released and I beat it in no time... So I forgot stuff)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well only about half of the Org. Was in the castle when Sora was, maybe they were forbidden to mention him, he was probably chillin in TWTNW... Who knows.... but he was definently around and definently in the Org.

Lexeon

In RE: CoM, at the end of Riku and Sora's scenarios, there are scenes with Roxas in Twilight Town before he knew Hayner, Pence and Olette. But Roxas was probably doing the missions for the Organization a the time before that.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^Thats why we need FM games.... to fill in the missing story parts >.>

Like in KH FM Sora even encountered the Org. there.... plus other little info that we didnt get in the regular versions that turn out to be important in the whole workings of things.

Same with KH II FM and RE: COM

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ No.... KH II starts with Roxas already settled in Twilight Town... which is like ??? When did this happen?

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
^ No.... KH II starts with Roxas already settled in Twilight Town... which is like ??? When did this happen?

remeber...sora was sleaping in that pod thing for a year! so he wouldve had a long tiem to settle in, and also namine could make roxas's memorys think he's been settled in for a logn time,and diz makes it feel liek he was settled in with his vvirtual twighlight town, sooo...ya...i agree with thta i dotn get when he spent time in the org, and y axel talked about him as if he wasnt alive yet.:confused:

A

Audo

Roxas was in the Org during CoM and had been there a bit before that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back