• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

umm my xion thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

o god it has been a while since ive posted a thread so dont flame (im an old hag)
anyways:
IMO xion wasnt made from anything that sora did w/ any keyblade or ANYTHING
I think that Xion was ARTIFICIALLY MADE by DiZ to spy on the organization
idk if it makes sense but proof, it says she was MADE in the room that namine was made in or something .
Also it wouldnt take the org. that long to find a nobody so he prob made her like in the middle of CoM
and there was something else but idk i 4got
sorry for crappy language
been playing team fortress 2 tooooooooooooooooooo much.
OPINIONS APPEAR!
dont flame im an old hag who has advice.

Doc

Eraser rain has you road to oblivion. DiZ seems unaware of Xion's existence. Wasn't he using Riku also?

Muse

you look atrocious
Xemnas recruited Xion himself, along with Roxas. If she was a spy from DiZ which Eraser Rain already explained why that's not it, then he would have known from the get-go, don't you think?

And Xion joined the Organization before CoM. :/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
idk if it makes sense but proof, it says she was MADE in the room that namine was made in or something .

It says she was born there.

Also it wouldnt take the org. that long to find a nobody so he prob made her like in the middle of CoM

Roxas isn't to be used as an example.
Heck, Xion even being in the Organization pre-CoM shows that while they found Roxas, they didn't really find Namine that fast because finding Namine was what caused the CoM Org members to up and move.
Roxas was a special case due to the seemingly well-known nature of both his Somebody and the events that gave birth to him. I mean, heck - Xemnas was in Hollow Bastion. He'd have known.

That is not an excuse.

...it says you're 12 oO

braksa

i think xion is connected to aqua for some reason but i might be wrong (please dont kill me).D':D':

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
o god it has been a while since ive posted a thread so dont flame (im an old hag)
:p
anyways:
So why does she have connection with sora.

Namine said that she could endure it and diz said "She" as if he didnt know what namine was talking about. So i doubt that he knows of xions existence.

In a white room.....
Or they found her at the same time of namines birth.......Which would probably fix in before CoM. Just guessing here.
Well put the game down just joking:D!
OPINIONS APPEAR!
-_-

i think xion is connected to aqua for some reason but i might be wrong (please dont kill me)
Might or Might not.....

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Your'e giving Xemnas to little credit.
He'd never let a spy into the Organization, let alone an artefical spy.
He's smart that way. :p

1) She's a spy. It would make sense that if possible, they'd try to keep him from knowing.
2) Marluxia was put in charge of Castle Oblivion and Namine by Xemnas himself. Xemnas all but singlehandedly gave Marluxia the means for Xemnas's own destruction should Marluxia have been successful in his plot. Thus - either he didn't know, or he concluded to go along with it despite the risk. Both would apply on Xion had she been a spy - either Xemnas didn't know, which is possible - again see number 1, or - he let her in despite being a spy, thinking she'd do more good than harm at least for a while.
3) Namine herself. She was used in abundance and apparently to be used on Sora, and ended up "betraying" the Organization ("betraying" because she never really allied herself with them - it wasn't by choice).

I hardly say that DiZ created Xion to be his spy. Too many things pointing against this, nothing pointing for.
But - that's hardly to say it's not possible under different circumstances.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
And Xion joined the Organization before CoM. :/

what? she did?!

oh wait yeah i think she did cuz didnt Saix tell Axel "there's a traitor in our midst in castle oblivion" and Xion was a member then right? or no..?

iuno.

Yes- Maybe when DiZ said "she?" he knew it was Xion but he just said "she" cuz of the shock that it was xion.

No- if he said "she?" why didnt he say xion? maybe he doesnt know about xion after all.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Vexen was loyal to the Organization. Marluxia was the one who wasn't. Axel was a double agent. He just... disliked Vexen.

Right.Sure was; damn me and my procrastinating ways. I really should finish that game.....

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
anyways:
OPINIONS APPEAR!

If Xion was artifically made, where did her memories come from?

And if 12 is being an old hag, I must be ancient...-_-

kh=epicness

when DIZ said "she" i always thought of it mofe as a kind of she isnt really human so there for she has no gender kind of "she" then a i dont know who your talking about namine kind of "she"

Muse

you look atrocious
Goofy isn't human. He has a gender. :/

Not being human =/= no reason they can't have a gender

Unless they were some sort of being that didn't require to reproduce and thus didn't have the parts that defined them as a boy or a female, then they're genderless.

But for the most part, we can say that Nami's a girl. Born from a guy. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back