• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um, there's something that really bugs.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Why did the Unversed disappeared after BBS? Will the game reveal what happeded to the Unversed?

Comment, but first a joke

Well I think BBS is going to say what happen to the unversed because those are the main enemies

The joke wasnt that funny

JTD95

Nobody know what happen yet! We will find out in the game

And the joke, not funny!

Last edited:

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thanks and sorry about the joke, I was up really late so I had nothing to think of. But the game should reveal what happened to them. Nothing ever magicily disappears: Unless you're Candace from Phineas & Ferb. God she irks me.

Birnax

Maybe kingdom hearts does something to them. (just a guess)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We're well aware of the fact that the extinction of the Unversed and the allowance of Heartless and Nobodies to be created will be revealed in BBS.

Dragonsblight

The unversed are not in later games because heartless feed off of negative emotions of the heart thus the unversed are sort of cancelled out or taken out of the equation as some might say

Attemisc

The Unversed are the predecessors to the Heartless and Nobodies, so I'm imagining some kind of evolution occurs like with pokemon =P

Also, the joke was worth a good laugh.

TrinityxLimit

Yukikohappy.jpg
Maybe they never left. Just somewhere else.

KHHacker6595

people theres a perfectly good explanation to why the Unversed are not in KH1 and 2. First of all they werent thought of yet, and seconed of all theres a good logicall reason for this. Ive probobly said this 30 thousand times. The Heartless feed on Negative Emotions. The Unversed are created from Negative Emotions. So once the Heartless where created they started to slowly feed on the energy that the Unversed where made up of. So basically the creation of the heartless cancelled the forming of Unversed. Its fact, Nomura has stated some of these things in seperate interviews about how the heartless feed on the negative emotions. And hes also stated how the Unversed are made from Negative Emotions. Its not even a debate anymore.

A

Azrael

Why did the Unversed disappeared after BBS? Will the game reveal what happeded to the Unversed?

Comment, but first a joke

Shitty joke.

The Unversed probably went extinct either through MX's elimination or whatever or when the Heartless came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back