• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

um so what are you guys doing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
So, I wanted to make this for the DM veterans like myself to see if people still do graphic and traditional deisgn, and in which ways they are utilizing their talent. It's been a long time since I've seen people like Eli, Sean, and Pablo in here. It'd be cool if coming back to the section and talking with each other sparked a comeback for DM.

Personally, I haven't made any form of "forum graphic design" (signatures, avatars, etc) in over a year. I've tried, but it's been pretty shit. However, I've been making artwork for music albums under the moniker "BLKFRM" over the last two years and have made money off of it and am now starting to work with popular artists, such as the rapper Blu.

I have to go pick up my girlfriend from work now, but I'll talk about it more and hope I'll see some familiar faces get in here.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I just started up again, since I'm finally on break. What's weird is my name is Eli, but I'm sure you aren't talking about me.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I just started up again, since I'm finally on break. What's weird is my name is Eli, but I'm sure you aren't talking about me.

was talking about eli, aka cloud

what's some of your previous names?

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Oh jeez. Unfortunately, I haven't made anything in PS (in terms of graphic design) in a long time. I have been so wrapped up in school and swimming that I have had barely any time at all, plus it's drained all of my inspiration. Now that I am on break, I may decide to see if I can put something together. If I do, I'll definitely post it.

On a side note, it makes me sad that this place has decreased in activity so much over the past few months :/

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
was talking about eli, aka cloud

what's some of your previous names?

Ah. Well, I was Aldrain.

Oh jeez. Unfortunately, I haven't made anything in PS (in terms of graphic design) in a long time. I have been so wrapped up in school and swimming that I have had barely any time at all, plus it's drained all of my inspiration. Now that I am on break, I may decide to see if I can put something together. If I do, I'll definitely post it.

On a side note, it makes me sad that this place has decreased in activity so much over the past few months :/

Yeah, I'm pretty sure college happened to all of us, except Drops.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
not really been up to much to be honest :( i'm really busy at work and i've been dabbling in more traditional art recently, mostly water colours. oh and PKMN4L.

i'd love to get back into it though, i may have a quick shot at something after christmas :)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
not really been up to much to be honest :( i'm really busy at work and i've been dabbling in more traditional art recently, mostly water colours. oh and PKMN4L.

i'd love to get back into it though, i may have a quick shot at something after christmas :)

Do it! DO IT!

Subtly Inspiring
i miss dan

EDIT: might as well contribute. went to art school, dropped out, started working in construction doing concrete finishing. spent an entire year doing nothing but working. decided to draw again, wasn't into it at all. tried graphic design and i both didn't have the inspiration or time. started doing really amateur photography back in 2009 and i already had a pretty decent camera but i upgraded to a 60D in 2011 and since then photography has been my main medium. i post occasionally in traditional media but this whole place is dead. lately i've really gotten into mobile photography which is a pretty cool thing. i have a bunch of places where you can find me but i'm pretty spread out

VSCO GRID for mobile stuff
FLICKR for other things
OURSUNKENCOLONY for old things because i don't update anything ever at all (but i really should)

Last edited:

Vicodin

relative power
Go to school for Digital Media, switching from Graphic Design. It's basically the same thing but is like.. part GD part independent study. Want to do viral marketing. Will post up some of the stuff I've done for classes I guess shortly. I haven't done anything in relation to tags or what not in a while.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Sooo I don't know if im as veteran and remembered as some of you but I did use to come here and post alot, I think I either had a shop or was part of one but I cant remember. I have also gone by patius and final keyboard, I used GIMP and actually made pretty decent tags. I think I still have some tutorials in the resource section lol I tried bringing graphic clans to the forum to get people into tagging and such.

I remember Pablo and talking to him and I feel like I knew Sean and Eli too but cant remember for sure lol I always enjoyed kaz, spiff, and hall's work. Oh plus Geo since he used GIMP. So many name changes since then, idk who is who lol

I graduated high school in 2010, have been working at different jobs, got a girl pregnant and had a child so im home alot with my daughter when im not at work. I stock overnight at HEB which is a grocery store in Tx and I enjoy it alot, working overnight takes some getting used to but its worth it for a good check!

As far as tags or GIMP ing and PS, I havent touched them in a long time and would have to reteach myself probably

Malibu

Awards
Every time I try to make something it turns out terrible and I end up quitting.

f-this.gif

Soooooo that's where i'm at.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'm not a veteran by any means but I try to make at least one tag a week, since I need the practice. Though lately I've been feeling kinda poopy and lazy soooo.

I also started uni, I'm doing an art degree and it sucks.

Every time I try to make something it turns out terrible and I end up quitting.
That's pretty much how I feel when I try to make something that isn't a tag. D: Tags are about the only thing I haven't given up on.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
I'm not a veteran by any means but I try to make at least one tag a week, since I need the practice. Though lately I've been feeling kinda poopy and lazy soooo.

I also started uni, I'm doing an art degree and it sucks.

That's pretty much how I feel when I try to make something that isn't a tag. D: Tags are about the only thing I haven't given up on.

Welllll wanna make a tag for an old veteran? ;D

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Is it a coincidence that everyones coming back. I had to comeback. I won't lie I would think about this place once in while and I would get those feels.

EDIT I stopped doing digital media in 2011. Belive it or not I made new tag in like August. I got up one day said, you know what I wanna make a tag from this tut. I'll post it when I fix my computer. But just started getting back in the art game. I'm taking painting classes on the side at my university. I still have all my PSD's. Actually this last thing I made before August. But yeah man college eats up your time

khibanner.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back