• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

um okay WOW this girl on tumblr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
totally just followed me so i was like hey thanks for following u are cool and pretty + want to be friends. i see you also are a fan of richwhitelesbian he is one of my favorite bloggers!

and she makes this VAGUE ASS post like 5 min later "girls who fangirl over male bloggers are weird" + unfollows me

like WTF okay lady i just called you pretty and aks to be friends
your FREAKING loss

Girls Are So Mean
post stories about mean girls here

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
yeah well dumb girl i am p op u l ar on kingdom hearts insider forums so i dont need your stupid follow anyway

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
gosh whaT THE FCUK that doesn't even make sense i hope she catches the clap

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
you know i bet she is a lesbian thats why she didnt want to be friends with me she was too intimidated by my moe-moe nature

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i just dont understand why you would be mean to someone that just wants to be friends. why

im lonely and all i am doing is watching shark week with my grandma

who wants to help me kill myslef

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
omg wat a total cum dumpster whore slut bag wiener. like for real. like you should even care elle u would probs just get her aids from her following u anyway so count urself lucky gurl <3 i love your tumblr i still follow you even though i never post stuff u are still one of my faves <3 u post such kawaii stuff and really awesome quotes that i totally use as facebook statuses to impress all my friends

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
once i ask these lesbians to be straight and have threesome but they got all pissy and shit and slapped me (which i'd of like if it wasn't in the face). girls are so mean. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back