• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um..I am new? where is Sam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hello peoples of Kingdom Hearts Insider. My actual name is Victor (which I think is cool, since I don't know much people named Victor), and I really enjoy RPGs and action games like the KH series (no duh, I wish I was Ven and/or Roxas), Zelda (another no duh happening, Link is just awesome), Final Fantasy (XII FTW, Vaan, Penelo, and Gilgamesh ROCK), and Mario. I hate seeing retarded posts like "omg! dat thin is rtad3d!", only because I've spent so much time with my English/History teacher, and she perfects everything that I do. I hope that I have a good time here.

Rix

:)
Awards
Re: Um..I am new?

Well... I guess you're gonna have decent grammar while posting here then ^_^

Remember to read the FAQ and the sticky threads can also help you out.

Welcome ^_^

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

Lol welcome to KHI! I hope you'll join the discussions and see you around~ ^^

Creative...um...username?

Muse

you look atrocious

Why are you saying it as though it's a question? You are new here; there's no doubt in that.

Read the FAQ, read the stickies, read the announcements, and watch out for the Grammar Nazis. ;) We'll report you to your teacher if you type something wrong.

D

Deleted member 36435

holy fuck you stole my name
Welcome, though.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Wow. Good grammer.
You'll fit in well then.
Welcome.

(I'm not being sarcrastic, it's just that almost every newbie we get is someone who has mental problems.)

khfreakxsora

Awesome... I'll try to capitalize letters in front of you and use correct grammar. Like right now. I don't usually use correct grammar, but since your new here I'll use correct grammar and punctuation! :p HAVE FUN HERE!! :D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome to KHI! I think I once heard about a hacker with your name...but all paranoia aside, welcome. With good grammar comes mediocre and sometimes good posts, so get goin'!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Welcome to KHI. I hope you aren't a bot with your all numbers username :D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, your grammar skills will definitely be appreciated. Just be sure to read the stickies, FAQs, and don't spam, double post, necro-post (especially when it comes to posting in long dead threads from 2005..), or advertise (unless you're a bot and if you are, expect to have a nice line through your name soon.. j/k.. but still..) Anyways, you should be okay on this site, as long as you keep the KH talk out of Non-KH Discussion and in the event you make a theory, glance through the first two pages of Future of KH before making it, as chances are, there's either a similar or identical theory or four already existing.. (in some case, four on page 1) I don't go there as much anymore, but I might as well help people who go there out a little and keep as many of the repeat theories from being made. Oh, and welcome to KH Insider btw..

Back