• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um.. how to put this... bye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
I'm leaving KHI.
One person half knows the reason and it's not cause of ANYONE on here. Ok.
I had MAJOR fun while I was her, hopefully Ive made quiet alot of friends without seeming too blonde. Sorry if any of you hated me.

IM SORRY ABOUT RP'S.. im in that many... can other people take over my characters?
Or could they kill em off?? So yer... guess Im going.
=/ I'll miss you all and i REALLY don't want to go .. but I have to.

So yer teh person who i have been talking to can tell people whats been happening. Sorry I always had Bad grammar. :)
Miss you guys and ill come back to check things as a guest. Thanks so much who made my stay so enjoyable.
Bye xoxox
Jo-Beth

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I don't understand can someone explain this to me in simple manga terms I don't get it? :confused:

B

BloodRose

F*K JO YOU"RE LEAVING!!!!!???
WHY? Tell me is it what happened?

B

BloodRose

Wait ya think its me. I think Im as confused as you are.
She said on face book something about a problem with one of her friends that was really bad.
I asked her what happened but she left.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, at least you're leaving for a more legit reason. I can't stand when people leave because of all the "mean people" on KHI or for just a few days. To that, I'll say see you when you come back, because we all know you will.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Manga-chan's leaving? ;w;

Well, I hope things work out for you eventually, with whatever's wrong. It was nice knowin' ya here anyway. ^w^

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
why?
as in the famous words of the guy from RE5
MANGA!
you didnt have to go but all right see ya later!

EDIT: so i was talking to Jo/Manga and she wants to apologize to her friends that she has to leave. But she will be on here as a guest. The reason is because of some dickhead stalker.(she wanted me to add that lol)

Last edited:
Back