• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um...help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I seriously feel like an idiot right now; you have no idea. But for the life of me, I can't seem to load potions into my Command Deck. So, as stupid as this question is about to sound, I need to ask it because I keep dying: how do you heal your character in battle??? How do you use items? Seriously, I'm looking through the manual and the tutorials and it's just telling me that I can only use the items once. Great, except, I've got about ten potions that I've picked up and I haven't been able to use a single one.

I know there must be a simple solution to this. So...what exactly am I doing wrong?

Aqua D.Light

Don't you just put potions into your command deck and press the triangle button to use them? Oh, after you use a potion, you probably have to wait until a new one loads up again. Though, I never use potions, I stick with Cure :p

Shinra

Banned
Awards
If I remember right you use items as a deck command and depending on how many you have, that's how many it can be used... so you always need one slot in your command deck...go to your command deck and select the 'potion' command then put it in the slot...

Organization_42

Awards
I'm trying, but every time I go to the Command List and try to click on the Potions, it won't let me do anything! Then I tried Edit Deck, but they didn't even show up as an option!

Organization_42

Awards
Oh...wow...I just figured it out...I had to get rid of one of my other Battle Commands first...yeah, I feel very dumb right now...thanks for the help, guys!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
if you go to edit deck, then try to find the different categories of each command I'm pretty sure it's under 'items' or something...

jordand

Hmm, that's odd all you need to do is press triangle to use it (while selected in your command menu). Are you certain you have the right type of potion equipped ( Potion, mega-potion , etc).

I would personally stick with Cure, cura, or curaga. Potions; like you said, can only be used once and take up a spot in your command deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back