• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um hello there

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
I'm new to this site pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a longtime fan of Kingdom Hearts since my mid to late elementary school days and i'm also really into Final Fantasy and The World Ends With You as well so i'm looking forward to discussing anything about these games.

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
Welcome and I hope you have fun on here!
Pleasure to meet you and i just did saw the advent children film recently and i wonder if they'll bring that to the remake and also Dirge Of Cerberus and Crisis Core. (That ending really made me sad for days and i'm still sad about that ending even now.)

Soldier

Awards
Welcome to the forums! I see that you've already acquainted yourself here with those posts in different topics. Please read the FAQ and enjoy!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pleasure to meet you and i just did saw the advent children film recently and i wonder if they'll bring that to the remake and also Dirge Of Cerberus and Crisis Core. (That ending really made me sad for days and i'm still sad about that ending even now.)

Well, Crisis Core’s story is definitely canon to an extent considering they mention Crisis Core characters like Kunzel and also the whole ending of Remake is just the ending of CC lol so I imagine DoC will also be brought up at some point.

Back