• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Weapon Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HandsomeAnsem32

Okay. I have found pretty much all of the Orichalicum+.

EXCEPT 1.

That 1 is the one that you have to get from getting all the Synthesis materials.

Example: Twilight Gem, Energy Gem

What's funny is. Those examples are exactly the problem. I can' t seem to find them. I have gone to every world. And I still can't find it. If someone can give me a link to a FAQ with answers. That would be most apreciated. But if not. Just tell me. And if you don't know the answer. Don't spam :D

Swag

Young King
go to the basement of the mansion in the real twilight town, in the right b4 the one with soras pod and fight the nobodies in there, thats where i got mine.

HandsomeAnsem32

Well that's just the problem. The Nobodies that I am fighting in the basement of the mansion, AREN'T THE RIGHT ONES. I need a location for Energy Gems and Twilight Gems. K

zachtheax

i assume u dont have the strategy guide because it tells you, so i will tell you...

twilight gem: dropped by assassin nobodies.....

these can be found in the world that never was when u enter the castle and also in i think in the old mansion (just fight thru the whole mansion in the dining room and stuff there are a few, but yeah TWTNW has more probably, just start from the save point b4 u enter the castle and run all the way thru to the proof of existence room, there r prolly like 4-5 assassins between those areas....sry they r rare to find so it takes awhile

energy gem: dropped by emerald blues and fortuneteller heartless.....

fortunetellers can be found in agrabah only (book says so neway besides cup tournaments which dont drop items)
emerald blues can b found in land of dragons and agrabah after the 2nd visits....

hope that helps.....the energy gems are only 4% and i dont know how much LUCKY LUCKY ability increases chances, but equip that ability 2 all ur characters to increase drop rates.....(the twilight gems w/ assassins are 12%)

HandsomeAnsem32

OH THANKS YOU SO MUCH. HGZ.
And I have the sweet memories keyblade so it helps big time. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back