• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ULTIMATE name-change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
I am liked very much Xell. VERY much. So get your image macro and leave.

I meant entertaining as: WHAT A JOKE

EDIT: sora212+kikyowhereareu=catastrophe.

I hate kikyo. She sends me hate PM's. Also what is Blahmaster's original name?

>_> You are liked very much by people who don't even come here anymore, a 5 minute visit and they're out, DIE!!!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Now I remember......Denial is the first step. But I am not in denial. I find nothing spectacular in "rep"
You're contradicting yourself again. You should work on that.
You hate rep because you don't have it. What, does that mean you hate friends too?

Justice will prevail.
People who dont come here anymore? Heh. People that like me are online 2 twice in a week (at least). Xell you die. 5 minutes is how long you......nvm.

C

Charlie

*Sigh* To make things simple so I'm not completely contributing towards the serious amount of love, hate, and overall spam here--I do not feel any so need to change my name.

The name Beauxxx fits me quite nicely. Any requests for me to change it to something in particular?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I have some....Contributions! How about epitaph, mirage, propagation, temptress, malignant, berserk, impact, curve, bio-, azure(I'm sure this is not that original), coil, banana, trump, triumphant, waver, akuma, hazard, rush, edge, enigma, anomly, sigma, omega, alpha, beta, gamma, and thats all. I think they're not original but I tried.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
HO SHI- o-o

Until about 5 minutes ago I totally forgot this thread existed

OMIGAWD.

You know what this thread is full of? Fail, and Spam. Good job, people. All TMM wanted was opinion on a name-change, and you waste this topic pulling this bullshit? Great.

See people, only Meluhnz understands teh tru dark depths of my innar being, *sob* you're all so cruel to me

Justice will prevail.
Vista am I still on that ignore list of yours? If so please remove me.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It seems that Sora212's idiocy reaches to an extent that sarcasm is beyond thier comprehension

Justice will prevail.
Please dont say that. I was only trying to be nice for once. So for a change I wont flame or retaliate.

I

inhiding

Please dont say that. I was only trying to be nice for once. So for a change I wont flame or retaliate.
Vista said:
If I had a nickel every time...
I heard that, I'd be paying someone to demolish your house while you were in it.

Last edited:

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
<_(DOMO)*~!MASTERi-!DEMONi-!ADVENTi-!WARRIORi-!OFi-~^DARK-ANGELIC^~-!TOASTEDi-!SINi-!OBLIVIONi~*(ARIGATOU)_>212

FIXED

YOU SPELLED ARIGATOU INCORRECTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back