• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Oh imma try to go.
Get ahold of me through private message sometime in May, we could probably meet up somewhere there for a couple minutes. I'm pumped as hell to go though, this is my first legit tournament.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Get ahold of me through private message sometime in May, we could probably meet up somewhere there for a couple minutes. I'm pumped as hell to go though, this is my first legit tournament.

Cool. I will be sure to do that. This will be my first legit tournment too but, i'm going to the biggest STL tournament this saturday known as Mass Appeal. I know full well that I will probably lose but, the experience is gonna be great. SF has been my main fighting game with KOF being a secondary. I just can't put Marvel in that serious catergory but, I still wanna get indepth with the combos. Depending on how much money have for May, I might also put myself in Marvel while in Chicago. Hopefully I can learn how to play stick before then.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Sad enough for me, UFGT8 requires you to bring your own controller. And the console is 360. And I can't play a 360 pad. And I don't own a fightstick. And if I buy a fightstick it won't be for 360, so it won't work there. And I'm SCREWED MAN I DUNNO WHAT TO DO.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Re: Ultimate Marvin vs. Crapcom 3

His THEME makes everything better. Try playing as him without noticing you're listening to a jammin' track.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

They were very simple to unlock in MVC3, but nope. You have all unlocked automatically upon playing.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I know they were simple, but nonetheless I was just wondering since it'd be kinda sucky to go from having everyone to having to do a few (simple) run throughs to unlock such and such character. I'm a perfectionist, so I wouldn't be able to work on building a team and getting better until I had everyone playable.

So that's great news then.

Juro-Sama

My friend were thinking about going to the event in chicago. I play a little bit. Im not that great but Im decent. Any want to play me pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back