• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Ultimate Life"(Sign-up and OOC thread)(Templates accepted until July 15)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
This is a old rp idea of mine that actually had a good chance the only problem was that I was to busy with other stuff so I want to give it another go.

Year 2008

Log.. 28.....

We have decided to test run the new HV and BM cells on humans to see what would happen. We made a terrible mistake the moment we put the HV (Hesteral Vistal) into the Human host we saw many changes shape of body color of skin change of DNA even at first the Host acted as if these changes were not effecting him then he screamed in pain as his body started to twist to the point it exploded we had failed with the experiment and we weren't the only ones the testers of the BM (Biological Magicalosis) cell experiment had a different reaction of death first the host started to levitate the objects around them and then was set a flame to burn to dust. After awhile all of are staff meet to talk about the results when we noticed something. the data of the cells that went into the body's of the host had changed their genetic code to a more human like one before both host died which ment they were working but the hosts did not last long enough but as we continued to look at the data we also noticed that both cells had become air born and we had let them out....

log... 29.....

We are dying up here 2 months after the cells had turned air born they had effected every living thing on the planet even use in the lab. We still don't understand how it spread so quickly but after we noticed a few of the infected in the world turn Cannabilistic we started on a cure right away but we were to late the number of infected that went crazy and turned into monsters were out numbering the one effect that could deal with it and still be there normal selfs were out numbered 1/9000000 I know me and the part of my staff that is still left wont finish the cure so to you that are still out there alive please come to Lab 164 in the Applouse mountains and finish are research we have finished half for both cells please before its to late to stop them *Bam* Doent let them get past the gate NNNNOOOOOOO.......................

.............................. end of transmission.

ooc: The point of this rp is to get to the lab and finish the research of the cure to turn the world back to normal or kill those that are still human.

Rules:
1. No Godmodding after your first post.
2. Put "Silent" above your template.
3. Romance stays pg-13.
4. Have fun.
5: Everyones aloud 3 characters may change.

(BM)(Biological Magicalosis):Gives the infected the power to control the elements not the real hand to hand combat type of power but really usefill.
(HV)(Hesteral Vistal): The power to morph ones body into other objects or turn your body into a form of your choice and that of a foreign object as well these are the type which hand to hand Combat lives on.

"Silent"

Template:

Name: Tara Skeith

Cell infection: HV

On Hand Weapons: pistol.

Looks: Green hair with Hazel eyes shes about 5.6 foot has a slender body with Scientist type of cloths which for some reason guys stare at for what reason she cant find out. To her there just perverts. She also wears normal blues jeans with a pink shirt thats hidden by her white lab coat.

Personality: Has a sad type of life never lets anyone into her life of fear she will loss them to one of the people who turned monster. Besides that she has a very cool temper and only reacts to big events that could cost her life.

Bio: will edit

Last edited:

Insectivora

Re: "Ultimate Life"

I'd like to take part in this, expect a character by tomorrow night at the latest.

gene chaos

sounds fun

"silent"

Name// Sersta M. Ezra

gender// male

Cell infection//HV

Weapon//M4 carbine (M4 carbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
note if u can't be an ordinary human tell me

Appearance// he has light blond hair, emerald green eyes, real pale skin. he wears a black coat over a dark blue shirt with black pants.

history// he has a russian background, his mother was turned within the first month. she killed his father nd sister before he felt like killing her. his father had several gun's left over taking that he left

Personality// he has a dual like personality he calls it illegally insane. he can be helpful and careing one momment but cold and distrustful. he has no problem with killing unless it's abosutly nessissary or he feels like it

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

cool still fixing my temp Gene Chaos all ya need is a more detailed bio and a infection (as said in the first page everything was infected) and your in man.

Insectivora: cant wait to see it.

cloudwolf124

"Silent"

Template:

Name: Arron Lithgow

Cell infection: HV

On Hand Weapons: combat knife, and dual pistols

Looks: dark brown hair, blue eyes, wears a sleeveless shirt with baggy khakis

Personality: he is a thrill seeker will do anything to get the attention of people does not know when to be sserious

Bio: Arron was doing several crazy stunts when the infection began his friends became cannibals but he seemed unaffected as he went through the city he noticed more people were changed like his friends and those who werent either changed or were killed he heard the transmission and began a journey to the lab. (While making several daredevil stops along the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back