• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Leveling and Form Leveling Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
Ok, this is my Ultimate guide to leveling and leveling your forms! First of all, not all this information is MINE, it is taken from me, friends, and topics I've seen on the forums! Ok, let's get started.

Normal leveling Technique: Ok, it's pretty easy to get to around 48 just by going through the game and beating it. So, when your level 48ish or near it, then lets start leveling shall we? Ok, go to Twlight Town and ride the train to Master Yen Sid's tower, fight all the nobodies there outside and all the way up the tower. Just do it over and over and over again. Now, if you have the final form, this is much easier and it levels your final form very very good. IF you have final form, do this. In your shortcut put Magnet and Fire. Once in Final Form go near some enemies and use magnet, then use the Fire spell immediately, it kills all the enemies with ease. Just repeat this process throughout the tower. Also, if you get low of Drive bar, hurry to save point and go to world map and just land back in master yen sids place, and your drive bars are full (You MUST be in drive form when going into the map).

Alternate Leveling Technique: This is for Normal and Final leveling. Start at the Brink of Despair and go all the way up to the Alter of Naught, and back down. Works well but not as fast as the first one.

Next, lets work on forms.

Valor Form: Ok, this is pretty easy, just I said above about Final Form, do the same with Valor form, just go through Master Yen Sid's tower killing every enemey you see, but this time you can't use magic, so you can't use Magnet and Fire. Remember if you get low on drive bar, go to save point and use the map and come back and your drive bars are completely full (You MUST be in drive form when going into the map).

Wisdom Form: For Wisdom Form this takes some time, but it's worth it in the end because you get an ability to move fast *voorrrrum*. Ok, first go to the Timeless river, and we'll level your Wisdom Form here. Once in timeless river go to Mickey's House and go into Wisdom Form and kill all the enemies (magnet is extremely good here and makes things quicker). Then once your done, continue to all the little mini game stages (Lilipult, Mickey's House, Building Site, Scene of the Fire). This time if your running low on drive, just go back through the main door leading to Disney Castle, and your drive bars are full (You MUST be in drive form when going through door) Now, once your Wisdom Form is level 5, it's time to head to a new place that's quicker. Head to The World That Never Was and land in the Alley to Between and go into the Fragment Crossing and just go havic on all the heartless. Just repeat this process untill your Wisdom Form is level 7 (which is max).

Master Form: Ok, this is extremely simple. Master Form levels so quickly, so fly to The Land of Dragons and land in the Throne Room. Go outside of the Throne Room and go into the Master Form and just kill all the enemies in there, then continue outside and kill all those enemies. If you have enough drive left continue outside and kill all those enemies. Then head back to the save point to go into the map and come back (MUST be in drive form). Basically you can get to your max Master Form level in...20 minutes.

Final Form: Ok, above I told you what to do if you had Final Form, but I'll say it again for you. Go to Master Yen Sid's Tower and do this: In your shortcut put Magnet and Fire. Once in Final Form go near some enemies and use magnet, then use the Fire spell immediately, it kills all the enemies with ease. Just repeat this process throughout the tower. Also, if you get low of Drive bar, hurry to save point and go to world map and just land back in master yen sids place, and your drive bars are full (You MUST be in drive form when going into the map).

Max level for all drives is level 7.

Extras for leveling drives: Wisdom - Fast speed ability, Master - Aerial Dodge, Final - Glide, Valor I can't remember.

I hope this helps everyone. This goes extremely fast if you follow these steps.

Last edited:

Sharpen

I used pretty much the same technique, except i used thundaga for final. And for master I went to the land of dragons at the Ridge, changed form and then destroyed the large group of fireworks in the corner, then you just head to the summit and go back the ridge, and the fireworks will be back, just keep repeating. If you do it quick enough your drive wont even go down, and you can level it up to max without even having to leave the world.

Caminee

^^^thats what i did with master...and the valor extra ability is high jump....u might wanna add that in wisdom form when u go to the Alley to Between blizzaga kills the shadow in one hit and helps it go by faster
also the oathkeeper keyblade gives a form boost that makes the guage last longer so thats a good keyblade to use when levelin forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back