• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Keyblade Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaddix

Awards
We've heard of this ultimate keyblade master guy to whom Terra,Ven, and Aqua are apprentices. This may sound EXTREMELY weird, but I have an idea of who this might be. I think it is..........................
(Drumroll.....................)

Walt Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
O-o

About the most far fetched theory I have ever heard.

First of all, Terra, Ven, and mystery-third-character-who-is-probably-Aqua's master is not the "ultimate" Keyblade master, as far as we know. Just a Keyblade master.

I'm assuming you came up with this theory from the IGN thing that said Disney would be a character? Well, I wouldn't take anything that IGN says as true. They possibly meant Donald (since their names start with D) or Yen Sid (which is Disney spelled backwards).

But Walt Disney as a character might be a neat idea. But I doubt it will happen.

Vaddix

Awards
That is where I got the idea but I was fully aware that they meant someone else. Either way, putting the great Walt Disney in Birth by Sleep would make so much sense (with Disney Castle not yet built and Mickey not yet king). He could be a great keyblade master if they morph him into a KH character, which I guess would be a FF-style clothed version of a Disney person like Pete, Mickey, etc. On a side note, I think Mortimer Mouse should be in Birth by Sleep as MIckey's rival at that time. (For those who don't know who this is its a Kisney character usually displayed as Mickey's rival.)

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
We don't know whether Disney Castle has been built or whether Mickey is king yet in BBS. He very well could be.

Jinsei

Meh what makes Terra so great lol. Just another long haired guy with a big sword imo he hasn't done anything to warrant my fandom xD.

On topic I think the Master who sends them out might be Yen Sid. That would be pretty cool lol. Having it be someone completely new would be cool too but I really wouldn't want to see Walt Disney in the game lol.

shadow_of_light

^yeah, i think it could very well be yen sid. and atv could maybe be caught up in a rivalry of hearts and egos between yen sid and the uem. it would somewhat explain mickey being there. at least a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back