• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ultimate final mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

should there be a ultimate final mix?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

wouldnt it be cool if there was an ultimate final mix of kh? think about it- there could be all the games packed into one! and for different consoles so u dont have to buy another one! the timeline could go like this: kh1,Re:com,kh2,coded,days,bbs! it would be awesome! u could go from one game to another without gaps, or play all of em at the same time! tell me if u think this should or shouldnt happen, and a timeline that might be better. i also forgot, all the games would be thier final mix forms! tell me!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
umm impossible because the gay360 disk dont have enought space for everything or anyother console....

but the ps3 well it has bluray with alot of space so it would be cool if they did one for it ;)

Radon

mofo
Maybe releasing KH1, Re:CoM and KH2 together but they wouldn't have the other games in it because they're on different consoles and not gonna make their way onto the PS2 or PS3 or whatever console they release this collection. It wouldn't happen.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
No, just a waste of time.
If you've already got the games, no need to go out and buy something like that.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If it happened don't expect it to release out of Japan

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
this_thread_again.jpg

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
If it happened don't expect it to release out of Japan

well if it comes out in ps3 then it doesnt matter because u can play japan ps3 games in a U.S ps3 ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back