• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Card System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartz

Awards
To be exact, it's available in the charge money shop for 3000 charge money. And even if it becomes available without money, I expect that an outrageous amount of effort will be needed to get it.
I just got two, but they were rewards for the daily Mog Stamp. So yeah, they usually require effort, in my case logging in daily for months.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I just got two, but they were rewards for the daily Mog Stamp. So yeah, they usually require effort, in my case logging in daily for months.

Sorry, as a daily stamp reward? Could you have been referring to the normal Moogle SR+ card instead of its Ultimate Card counterpart?

Eir

Awards
Also, I can confirm that fusing Ultimate HP'd SR+ cards does not guarantee a Wonderful/3.5% stat boost.

Edit: Never mind. :x

Last edited:

Nial

Awards
you can fuse 5 cards after making it an Ultimate, then reincarnate, and then you can fuse 10 more cards, after that, that's it.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Three remarks/questions:
1. So it's always best to use high purified and boosted SR+ cards as fusion material. The examples on the first page only include 2x boost (FGM SR) but it's also possible to just use FGM R+ cards (for x1.5 boost) right? I mean using the FGM SR card on the ultimate cards seems always the better option instead of using it on the fusion cards, you just get more from it.

2. The reincarnation system seems to be a double edged sword because of the 2.5 and 3.5 power up, at least theoretically. You shouldn't reincarnate when you don't think you will get at least (n-1) 3.5 power ups this time around. Meaning if you got none or just one 3.5 power up before the reincarnation you will always get a card with better stats. But if you got five 3.5 power ups before the reincarnation you should at least get four 3.5 power ups this time around or you will probably end up with a card that has worse stats than before.
This is of course only true if you always use the same card for fusion, you can probably balance this out with stronger cards. But if you really lucky with the 3.5 power ups you should consider the reincarnation twice.

3. The maximum achievable stats seem to be 60000/60000 at the moment, which is impossible without x4 boosted fusion cards and at least seven 3.5 power ups in the reincarnations round or at least nine in the first round. So how rare are the Wonderful Power Ups exactly?

gnurtanio

Awards
Three remarks/questions:
The reincarnation system seems to be a double edged sword because of the 2.5 and 3.5 power up, at least theoretically. You shouldn't reincarnate when you don't think you will get at least (n-1) 3.5 power ups this time around. Meaning if you got none or just one 3.5 power up before the reincarnation you will always get a card with better stats. But if you got five 3.5 power ups before the reincarnation you should at least get four 3.5 power ups this time around or you will probably end up with a card that has worse stats than before.
This is of course only true if you always use the same card for fusion, you can probably balance this out with stronger cards. But if you really lucky with the 3.5 power ups you should consider the reincarnation twice.

You will get 3.5 power up if you fuse it with ultimate cards (if i'm not mistake) so far with my case, i never get wonderful power up by fusing with high purity SR+. (Already about 20 times)

Eir

Awards
^ The Wonderful Power Up isn't guaranteed when fusing Ultimate cards, I mentioned that earlier in the thread. I fused a Tifa HP'd SR+ that was Ultimised and only got an Excellent Power Up.

gnurtanio

Awards
^ The Wonderful Power Up isn't guaranteed when fusing Ultimate cards, I mentioned that earlier in the thread. I fused a Tifa HP'd SR+ that was Ultimised and only got an Excellent Power Up.

Yeah. i thought it was guaranteed.. i forgot to edit my post.. couple minutes ago i fused ultimate SR+ Moogle (Ultimate Version) and only got Excellent (Cry Out Loud).. and when i fused my Key Arts Assist with Belle and enchanted servant high purity, finally i got wonderful power up..

kare_reiko

Awards
So what would you suggest to do:
A) use HP SR+ cards to level up card for 5 times, then after reborn of card level up with Ultimate SR+ cards?
B) Use only ultimate cards for level up cards for whole time?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
So what would you suggest to do:
A) use HP SR+ cards to level up card for 5 times, then after reborn of card level up with Ultimate SR+ cards?
B) Use only ultimate cards for level up cards for whole time?

Ignoring the Ultimate Moogle, the reincarnation transfer is really pathetic.

Using 5 24000/24000 HP card with x2 boost as material, you can only transfer 300/300 upon reincarnation.

So if you don't have so many cards for material, you can use junk SR+ or HP SR+ cards for the first 5 fuses, then reincarnate to be able to fuse 10 times.

Eir

Awards
Do we know what the max stats are for Ultimate Assist cards? I've been looking, but haven't found anyone with any yet. I wonder if it's even achieveable right now? Seeing as how you can essentially only use five Ultimate Moogles.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm curious about that one as well, so it'd be great if someone could share the information if they have come across a maxed-out assist card.

On another note, do we know the odds of getting stuff from strengthening cards? I finally got into this Ultimate Card business and began strengthening my cards, and I think 40% of the time I got either Mog Medals or Card Medal SR+ of varying numbers (40 to 60 for MM, 1 or 2 for CM).

gnurtanio

Awards
Ignoring the Ultimate Moogle, the reincarnation transfer is really pathetic.

Using 5 24000/24000 HP card with x2 boost as material, you can only transfer 300/300 upon reincarnation.

So if you don't have so many cards for material, you can use junk SR+ or HP SR+ cards for the first 5 fuses, then reincarnate to be able to fuse 10 times.

That's exactly what i am doing.. if i want to make an ultimate one. i will fuse 5 junk SR+ so i can reincarnate and start using boosted card/ultimate moogle.. unless if you don't want to reincarnate it, that's a different story,

Zero_Rock

Awards
There's your answer guys! :)
(or at least part of it :'D)

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards
There's your answer guys! :)
(or at least part of it :'D)

i'm not quite understand this.. if its about Ultimate Assist. Maximum Status for Assist is 60000/600% .. well i don't see anyone in my team has card with this status.. and in future i'm sure they will release ultimate moogle Assist SR+ and FGM SR+ (x2.5/x3 boost card)...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That to me looks like the stats status panel on the デッキ編集 screen instead of from the card itself. If it's so, the HP and Lux% stats displayed there could very well be combined stats.

I would be truly surprised if a single assist card can grant you such stellar stats without boost.

kare_reiko

Awards
Ok, so how you use that Moogle SR+ card that have 999 equip points. When you use it and what it gives?

My last question is if you fuse to your SR+ UC another SR+ ultimate card, is there any difference if it's boosted or not?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The card is used for Ultimate Card strengthening purposes only. You can level it up, Limit Cut, and High Purify it as you would a normal SR+ card.

HaruTheDemon

mhh, am i the only one who cant get the fairy godmother card to work as a material (for getting the boost ofc) there is no top-middle red button like metioned :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back