Ultimate Card System



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Solo

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
4,606
Awards
12
Age
30
Location
Indonesia
  • Dandelion
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Bravely Default
mhh, am i the only one who cant get the fairy godmother card to work as a material (for getting the boost ofc) there is no top-middle red button like metioned :c
If it's not too much trouble, could you please provide us with a screenshot?

If there's no top-middle button (アルティメット化する), then that means the card you are using is not a High Purified SR+ card. However, FGM cards are supposed to be able to be used regardless of the cards you want to use it on. Just drag the FGM card you want to use to the right box and then hit the 合成する button to boost it.
 

HaruTheDemon

New member
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
79
Awards
0
Age
24
<.< im so dumb, the card is already boosted by this "weekly boost" on some cards <.<
 

MemoryXion

New member
Joined
Jul 17, 2014
Messages
70
Awards
0
Age
26
Location
California
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I'm still confused as to how the Moogle card works..
I have a magic one that I boosted with a Fairy Godmother.
Soo.. do I feed it to a Ult. Magic card?

Sorry if this has being explained before ; 3 ;
 

Solo

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
4,606
Awards
12
Age
30
Location
Indonesia
  • Dandelion
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Bravely Default
You can feed it to any attack card. The stats of the ULT moogle will then transfer over to the card it is fed to.

If you haven't HPed the ULT moogle, there's a 80% chance of normal power-up (transferring 1% of its stats, boost considered) and 20% chance of excellent power-up (transferring 2.5%). If you have HPed it, there's a 95% chance of excellent power-up and 5% chance of wonderful power-up (transferring 3.5%). Therefore, it would be wise to boost ULT moogles only when you have HPed them and are ready to feed them to a card you want to strengthen.

For more details please check the first post of this thread.
 

Davidsawr

New member
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
180
Awards
0
Age
29
Location
Irvine,CA
So I had a bunch of SR+ cards I wasnt ever going to use so I fed then to my SR+ Neku&Joshua, reincarnated and fed again. Then I used the remembrance gem everybody got a while ago when ult moogles were first put in got 15 of them. My neku card went back to the it was before I fed it the garbage cards but did it keep any of the stats at all?(percentage wise). And to max out its stats do I feed it 5 fodder cards then use the moogles?
 

Pingutino

New member
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
126
Awards
0
So I had a bunch of SR+ cards I wasnt ever going to use so I fed then to my SR+ Neku&Joshua, reincarnated and fed again. Then I used the remembrance gem everybody got a while ago when ult moogles were first put in got 15 of them. My neku card went back to the it was before I fed it the garbage cards but did it keep any of the stats at all?(percentage wise). And to max out its stats do I feed it 5 fodder cards then use the moogles?
-It doesn't keep any of the stats.
-Yes, using 5 fodder cards first and then the moogles would be the best way to max it out.
And don't forget to boost your moogles with FairyGodMother cards before feeding to get the best result possible ;)
 

Nial

Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
503
Awards
4
Location
Italy
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
the card went back to its original HP stats, to max it I suggest fusing 5 HP SR+ cards boosted with R+ FGM, reincarnate it, and then feed it HP ULT moogles boosted with SR FGM, I think it's the best way.

eidt: ninja'd D:
 

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
1,704
Awards
4
Location
Saitama, Japan
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Added a section on maximising cards on the second post.

It should contain all the numerical data you need when planning to max out your cards.
 

Zero_Rock

New member
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
447
Awards
1
Age
28
Location
Brazil
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Here's what I'm planning to do, have lots and lots of junk assist cards, Ultimatize one (that I want) and reset, and keep using reset untill the required amount of moogle cards, this a good plan?
 

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
1,704
Awards
4
Location
Saitama, Japan
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Here's what I'm planning to do, have lots and lots of junk assist cards, Ultimatize one (that I want) and reset, and keep using reset untill the required amount of moogle cards, this a good plan?
You can only reincarnate a card once.
 

Davidsawr

New member
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
180
Awards
0
Age
29
Location
Irvine,CA
When it says you need 7 ult moogles to max an attack card, you mean after its been reincarnated right?
 

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
1,704
Awards
4
Location
Saitama, Japan
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
I won't be available for a while, so for those who came here to learn about the 2nd reincarnation mechanics, the update will not be made that soon.

But I have already covered everything you need in these posts:
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-chi/177760-kingdom-hearts-x-chi-walkthrough-help-502.html#post6242786
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-chi/177760-kingdom-hearts-x-chi-walkthrough-help-506.html#post6242984
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-chi/177760-kingdom-hearts-x-chi-walkthrough-help-507.html#post6243012


On a side note, I have been asked on why I used "reincarnation" as the term. I know that Rebirth is the actual term, and you can see it in the actual game screen.
But reincarnation has more grammar forms than rebirth (and back at the release of Ultimate Card system, the actual term is not revealed). High Puritising, High Puritied, Ultimising, Ultimised, etc have already made my eyes twitch for so many times plus I've grown to the term Reincarnation hahaha.
 
Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
1,660
Awards
1
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
I wonder if I understood the Reincarnation mechanics correctly:
Basically you can have four different kinds of stats on the cards: the High Purity stats, the stats that are transferred before the 1st Reincarnation, the stats that are transferred before the 2nd Reincarnation and the stats that are transferred after the 2nd Reincarnation.

When I reincarnate the card for the first time 5% of the transferred stats are kept and when I reincarnate the card for the second time 15% of the stats that were transferred after the first Reincarnation are kept.

This basically means that if I boost the card before reincarnating it, only the transferred part of the boosted stats are actually taken in consideration when the 5%/15% are calculated.

Is this correct?
 

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
1,704
Awards
4
Location
Saitama, Japan
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
The model provide by the game gives the clearest explanation.



The green model represents the HP stats, which is the same as an Ultimate Card's base stats.

From the first 5 fusions, you will gain the pink model.
After the 1st Reincarnation, 5% x Boost Rate of the pink value will be permanently added onto your Ultimate Card's base stats.

The blue model represents the increment in stats after 10 fusions.
After the 2nd Reincarnation, 15% x Boost Rate of the blue value will be permanently added onto the green value & the (5 x B)% pink value.
 

Riceftw

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Messages
11
Awards
0
Age
25
So i've followed your guide Kazr10 and I am super grateful for you creating this. But I have a question: Basically I reincarnated my ulti card twice and used 2 SR+ FGM Boosted HP attack moogles on it. I ended getting to 40k attack and 39k Def. I was wondering what I could do to conserve cards now?
 

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
1,704
Awards
4
Location
Saitama, Japan
  • Retired Staff
  • Master of Monologues
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
So i've followed your guide Kazr10 and I am super grateful for you creating this. But I have a question: Basically I reincarnated my ulti card twice and used 2 SR+ FGM Boosted HP attack moogles on it. I ended getting to 40k attack and 39k Def. I was wondering what I could do to conserve cards now?
Try not to use your SR+ FGM if they come very rare for you.

When maxing attack cards, 2 Excellent Power Ups with SR+ FGM will only save your 1 ULT moogle. You need 9 SR boosted after the second reincarnation, so now you need (9-1) - 2 = 6.

For now, there is no way to conserve cards until a Wonderful show up. No matter how many HP SR+ cards you use, the amount of fusions will not even reach the stats 1 SR FGM boosted moogle can give. So my answer is 6, until you got a Wonderful you can ask me again.
 
Top