• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Card System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceftw

Try not to use your SR+ FGM if they come very rare for you.

When maxing attack cards, 2 Excellent Power Ups with SR+ FGM will only save your 1 ULT moogle. You need 9 SR boosted after the second reincarnation, so now you need (9-1) - 2 = 6.

For now, there is no way to conserve cards until a Wonderful show up. No matter how many HP SR+ cards you use, the amount of fusions will not even reach the stats 1 SR FGM boosted moogle can give. So my answer is 6, until you got a Wonderful you can ask me again.

Thank you so much Kazr10!

Reckard

So, by "LUX oriented cards" how do you determine that? I'm looking at the Queen Minnie Assist Card from the last Valentine event and it's stats are HP+18935/LUX+182 HP'd. Is that good enough to max out? :confused:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
So, by "LUX oriented cards" how do you determine that? I'm looking at the Queen Minnie Assist Card from the last Valentine event and it's stats are HP+18935/LUX+182 HP'd. Is that good enough to max out? :confused:

To find out if a card is Lux-oriented, you have to compare it to other, recent cards. The wiki helps with that. The wiki tries to identify which cards are HP or Lux oriented using the stars on the left side of the table (which Google translate to "Hiroshi" and "Evening," for some reason), but they're sort of inconsistent and it's better to look at the numbers. Treat the Key Art and Key Scene cards separately, because their stats are higher by default.

By looking at the wiki, I see the best Lux-oriented assist cards are ~180% in terms of Lux gain, with HP hovering just short of 19 000 on average. The best HP-oriented cards have HP around 24 000, but only have Lux boosts of 155% or so.

With careful use of the Ultimate Card System, you can actually maximize any SR+ card, but if you want a head start, the Minnie has pretty good, lux-oriented stats that will start you off with a sprint.

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Or you can just check your Card Album if going to the wiki is too troublesome.
As long as the word "晩成" is beside the LUX value, it is LUX-oriented.

Using a LUX-oriented card is a very big head start, it can save you a x2 boosted HP Moogle.
If you target is mainly 70000 HP, then the card doesn't matter. But if you are aiming for 70000/700%, then every fusion counts. This is very important, if you are serious about 70000/700%, you cannot be cheap and try to cut corners with your FGM & Moogles.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The wiki tries to identify which cards are HP or Lux oriented using the stars on the left side of the table (which Google translate to "Hiroshi" and "Evening," for some reason), but they're sort of inconsistent and it's better to look at the numbers.
This is a reference to to the Dive to the Heart questions in Kingdom Hearts, where it's determined if Sora's journey starts at dawn, middady or at night, basically determing how fast he gains experience at certain levels. Since the cards' stats kind of behave the same way, I think this is a great idea.

Tigerruss

Awards
If you want a 70,000|700% assist card without using SR+ FGM I think it is possible... But if you start with a 180% lux card.
You would have to do this:
Use 5 fodder cards, reincarnate.
Use 6 ult HPed ult mog assist cards with a 2x boost (bringing the card upto 408% lux,)
2x boost the card.
Reincarnate:
Your card should now have a 248% lux percentage. And then 12 HPed ULT mogs with a 2x boost should bring you upto 700%.

Though it appears that using SR+ FGM save you 9 HPed ULT mog cards.

Edit: if someone wants to do the work to see if I have my numbers correct, I don't mind.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
This is a reference to to the Dive to the Heart questions in Kingdom Hearts, where it's determined if Sora's journey starts at dawn, middady or at night, basically determing how fast he gains experience at certain levels. Since the cards' stats kind of behave the same way, I think this is a great idea.

Ahhh, I did notice that the Key Art cards were marked "Noon," that's a nice touch!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Kazr10, how many Ultimate Moogle cards do I usually need if I boost them with SR+ FGM cards if I want to get from the typical 25000/25000 stats to 70000/70000 in one go (with SR+ fodder cards)? Just 6 or do I need more?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Kazr10, how many Ultimate Moogle cards do I usually need if I boost them with SR+ FGM cards if I want to get from the typical 25000/25000 stats to 70000/70000 in one go (with SR+ fodder cards)? Just 6 or do I need more?

5 SR+ FGM + 1 SR FGM or 6 SR+ FGM is the fastest, top up the remainder with fodder. Usually for attack cards, 2 SR+ FGM will save you 1 ULT Moogle.

But I will recommend just using 4 SR+ FGM maximum for each attack card even if I'm very impatient. Because there is a chance a fusion with SR FGM will gain me a Wonderful Power Up, and there are many event and medal SR+ cards I can use to top up the difference.

Myxui

Hello, I've been playing for months, and I have been very slowly trying to max a few ultimate attack cards, by using this guide. I might have a few questions for it later, but I also want to start making ultimate assist cards. I wanted to start with the Kairi & Selphie assist card that we got as a daily log in award a few events back. My questions are for the fodder cards, do they have to be lux oriented assist cards or any SR+ assist cards will do? Also, do they all have to be HP for the ultimate card to gain more stat points?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello, I've been playing for months, and I have been very slowly trying to max a few ultimate attack cards, by using this guide. I might have a few questions for it later, but I also want to start making ultimate assist cards. I wanted to start with the Kairi & Selphie assist card that we got as a daily log in award a few events back. My questions are for the fodder cards, do they have to be lux oriented assist cards or any SR+ assist cards will do? Also, do they all have to be HP for the ultimate card to gain more stat points?

For attack cards, the first 5 fodder cards can be anything, even level 1. For the next 10 fusions, using HP SR+ cards with R+/SR FGM can help you save an ULT Moogle. You just need to use 3-5 HP SR+ cards after the second reincarnation to top up the difference.

As for assist cards, it really doesn't matter what cards you use as fodder. At the very most only 4% will be transferred over. It is better to just use HP SR+ cards after the second reincarnation if you are close to 700%.

Myxui

For attack cards, the first 5 fodder cards can be anything, even level 1. For the next 10 fusions, using HP SR+ cards with R+/SR FGM can help you save an ULT Moogle. You just need to use 3-5 HP SR+ cards after the second reincarnation to top up the difference.

As for assist cards, it really doesn't matter what cards you use as fodder. At the very most only 4% will be transferred over. It is better to just use HP SR+ cards after the second reincarnation if you are close to 700%.

Thank you, and sorry a few more questions.

So does it matter which FGM to use for boosting the HP SR+ fodder cards and the ULT Moogles? Which FGM is better to use for both attack and assist cards?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you, and sorry a few more questions.

So does it matter which FGM to use for boosting the HP SR+ fodder cards and the ULT Moogles? Which FGM is better to use for both attack and assist cards?

For fodder cards, only use R+ FGM. And SR only after the second reincarnation if you want.

For ULT Moogles, use SR or SR+ for attack and SR+ for assist.

MasterRashiem

I have a question I clicked the red button while viewing my Xion card then it said 5/400. What does it mean by that? Cause I really want my card back I don't know what I did.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I have a question I clicked the red button while viewing my Xion card then it said 5/400. What does it mean by that? Cause I really want my card back I don't know what I did.
You sent it to the card storage system. You can retrieve that card by going into the card storage via the menu and then by viewing the card and clicking that red button again.
tumblr_o7rf7l6nAY1urxie2o1_540.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back