• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimania Scans (Not a misleading Title)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, I've already learned one interesting tidbit, just by looking at the scans...

Coded was originally going to be called "Kingdom Hearts: Reconnection"

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There was someone asking about the avatar menu before.
Theres heaps of scans on there showing all the different pieces that can be worn, eg. on this one link alone I can spy:
All of Sora's drive forms from KH2 (minus limit, but thats pretty much KH1 outfit anyway), Lightning, Serah, Snow &Vanille (FFXIII), TVA, Mater Eraqus, Vanitas(Masked) and heaps more. As for weapons it seems there are all of the Organisations weapons, + Some KH2 keyblades + the entire cast of BBS's main keyblades except for MX's + a few final fantasy weapons as well.
This looks like its going to be great fun to customize a unique character.

EDIT: Also someone want to tell me what this is about?
http://heartstation.org/gallery/coded/ultimania/recoded 032.png.php
It just grabbed my interest because of the shot of what appears to be Disney Town, which I wasn't aware was in this game. Though it could be talking about something unrelated to Re:coded, it just piqued my curiosity.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
The last scan is of the Avatar Kingdom Scratch Card mini game backgrounds, I thought they were nice illustrations so scanned them too.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I wonder why are they taking so much time to post the scans o_O
I really wanna check the interviews.
Seems pretty obvious to me.
It's a huge book, they're not going to post every scan (they say on their site that if you want to see something specifically they will scan it for you though).
And they're not going to post the scans of the 19 interviews because then other sites could translate them, thus making them lose their exclusivity.

Currently I know that they are working on translating the 6-page Nomura interview as well as an interview with Watanabe (scenario supervisor + writer of the last episode)

Key to Truth

Awards
Seems pretty obvious to me.
It's a huge book, they're not going to post every scan (they say on their site that if you want to see something specifically they will scan it for you though).
And they're not going to post the scans of the 19 interviews because then other sites could translate them, thus making them lose their exclusivity.

Currently I know that they are working on translating the 6-page Nomura interview as well as an interview with Watanabe (scenario supervisor + writer of the last episode)

I see, thanks for the info. Waiting impatiently for the interviews.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm seriously going to be spending so much time designing my avatar once the game comes out xD

Waiting for the rest of the scans :3

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Um, how can you tell that? :/

In the concept sketches for the trailer/opening of the game, it has a doodle of the planned logo which says:

"Kingdom Hearts: Reconnection"

[size=-2]technically it says "reconaction" but, you know... engrish[/size]

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Awesome...The Avatar thing looks like it'll be a fun diversion. With over 800 unique parts (or so I've heard), There shouldn't be too much trouble to create a unique one...

I wonder if I'll be able to find the right combination to make Xashowd...If Sephy's Sword and/or Marluxia's Scythe is a part, I'll have the weapon down...but I'll need black hair...And the Cloak (Which I guess is a part)...And something else I can't think of at the moment....etc.etc.

Re:coded looks like serious fun. I NEED 5 MORE DOLLARS ALREADY SO I CAN PREORDER THIS!!!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't mean to sound pushy but just wondering when can we expect the nomura interview?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Interesting scans. But wait if Recoded was going to be reconnected than does that mean there is no more reconnected or is it gooing to be another game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back