• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimania Scans and Vol. 5 Manga News!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Howdy everyone! According to the Light in Chaos Blog, the Kingdom Hearts II Vol. 5 manga has been set to release in Japan on August 22nd. There is still no news on the status of Vol. 3 abroad.

In other news, the lovely folks over at Heartstation have scanned 77 out of 495 pages of the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Ultimania. Check it out! These scans may contain spoilers.

Thanks to Antiquity for pointing this out.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Howdy everyone! According to the Light in Chaos Blog, the Kingdom Hearts II Vol. 5 manga has been set to release in Japan on August 22nd. There is still no news on the status of Vol. 3 abroad.

In other news, the lovely folks over at Heartstation have scanned all 77 pages of the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Ultimania. Check it out!

Good stuff man. Thanks.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

In other news, the lovely folks over at Heartstation have scanned all 77 pages of the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Ultimania. Check it out!

the link for heartstation is'nt working.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
ok dumb question but is the ultimania like the strategy book for the game

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
ok dumb question but is the ultimania like the strategy book for the game
Kind of. But it also has interviews with Nomura and stuff.

My link works for me. Anybody else not having it work?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Not to sound nitpicky, but the way you worded it makes it sound like Ultimania has only 77 pages~ I scanned 77 pages out of 495 page book. xD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not to sound nitpicky, but the way you worded it makes it sound like Ultimania has only 77 pages~ I scanned 77 pages out of 495 page book. xD
Oh, dear. I though there were only 77 pages.
Haha. I'll fix it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
lol, i knew it had more pages than that! xD
uh, olivia, i was wondering when the link to heartstation.org would work.. it isn't working for me ;~; >~<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It works for me. D:
Try the front page?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wow.

475 pages.

Even though I won't read a single one of the pages, it's about time they came out.

Dnize

Err.. links broken, I tried the link on the homepage and the one Ringleader Man posted.

And here I thought they were never going to be released?! ._.

In other news, the lovely folks over at Heartstation have scanned 77 out of 495 pages of the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Ultimania. Check it out! These scans may contain spoilers.

Kudos to Heartstation.

Thanks to Antiquity for pointing this out.

Thank you. :3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Err.. links broken, I tried the link on the homepage and the one Ringleader Man posted.
Well, there's not much I can do about that.
I think it's Heartstation on the fritz.

And here I thought they were never going to be released?! ._.
Lol, butts.
Anyway, they aren't going to be released here. But they're still going in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back