• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimania interviews translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackberi

Is anyone else lol-ing over the Selphie bit? I know I am. I think it's the word "plump" that gets me.

Anyway, thank you very much. :3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Thanks GP for the interviews. Now as soon as the Nomura interview comes out my life will be complete.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks GP for the interviews. Now as soon as the Nomura interview comes out my life will be complete.

really? =P

Thanks for this! :D
Can't wait to see what this "Dream Growth" thing is

Darkrider S

Thanks for the Translations :D This really helped me understand the game better xD
Time to read the rest of the interviews xDDDD

Radar

Bronze Member
Yes I concur it is really good. Thank you goldpanner for the translations. Makes me wish I wasnt so lazy with my japanese-learning.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
WOW that actually makes sense!!! (How come nobody else in here replied about this?! lol). That would explain why Sora and Riku in KH 3D are looking like their younger selves even when this game takes place after KH 2.

I thought 3D stood for "3 Destinies" but could pretty much stand for "3 dreams" or "3 dreamers".

Most here are probably just too excited about the interviews and didn't notice...;)
Yeah, it makes sense this way...but making sense doesn't mean actually it'll be right.
As of now I think we still know too little about 3D for making any sure assumptions...it's mostly shooting in the blue on my side.
As for Sora's and Riku's outfits/younger selves, HeartSeams is right...Nomura confirmed that this was just a Tech-demo. So KH I-Sora and Riku were essentially placeholders, just as that one thing with Chip from Chip&Chap they've talked about in the interviews.

@Grass:
Errr...ok, I didn't really understand this one...I only know that "inception" means something like "beginning"...0_o

@goldspanner:
You're welcome...;)

Darkrider S

Yes I concur it is really good. Thank you goldplanner for the translations. Makes me wish I wasnt so lazy with my japanese-learning.

Ha-hah Same here xD I wish I got on my japanese learnign schedule mroe often..

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Cool. Thanks for the translations! Yeah, the Selphie part's kinda funny.

The Dreams bit does tend to make sense. But if such were to become true, that raises another question. If the title turned out to be 3 Dreamers, then who is the 3rd? We've already got Sora and Riku confirmed, but who would be the third? Kairi? One of the TAV trio? MX's new associate (He could be the game's antagonist, for all we know)? Guess we'll just have to see...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Cool. Thanks for the translations! Yeah, the Selphie part's kinda funny.

The Dreams bit does tend to make sense. But if such were to become true, that raises another question. If the title turned out to be 3 Dreamers, then who is the 3rd? We've already got Sora and Riku confirmed, but who would be the third? Kairi? One of the TAV trio? MX's new associate (He could be the game's antagonist, for all we know)? Guess we'll just have to see...

My money is on Roxas/Ventus. He's already inside of Sora, if they enter dreams then Roxas could enter Sora's dreams as well.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
My money is on Roxas/Ventus. He's already inside of Sora, if they enter dreams then Roxas could enter Sora's dreams as well.
That could actually make sense in a way...
i.e. as Roxas "rests" within Sora he may be able to help Riku and Sora through "dreams" to a) locate the memories belonging to Riku which were put into Sora's heart by Xion and b) to locate where exactly Ventus's injured heart resides deep inside Sora's heart.
Or simply Sora needs to dream to actually be able to make contact with Roxas, who may or may not be trying to reach out to Sora ever since he finally rejoined with him.
On that note I remember another two things:

The Awakening sequences with the glass pillars are said to be "inside" the heart and reached through a sort of "dream world" (in KH I if I remember correctly), so what if to explore your own heart (in this case Sora's) you have to dream as you otherwise cannot reach it.

Sora said:
"Roxas... I wish I could meet him too..."
If through dreaming one can literally go consciously inside one's own heart this might be a way for Sora to finally "meet" Roxas face to face.
Putting this together and keeping in mind that Sora's heart may be a real confusing place as well as sort of a "hospital wing", Sora and Riku may have to explore this vast "heart realm" to make contact with Roxas and maybe Xion as well as to find a way how to heal Ventus's severe injured heart, maybe even establish contact with Ven too.

Expanding this they could also have to go into Riku's heart, searching for clues regarding Terra and maybe a way to finally defeat Xehanort for good.

The "trust"-theme mentioned by Nomura would also play a great role in this as to allow another person not only connect to but also literally search through your heart (which in the KH Universe seems to be the most personal place an existence has) would require a great deal of trust.
A trust I tend to think that Sora and Riku have in each other after KH II.

Man...theorizing really is fun...

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah. This reminds me of that scene with Roxas and Axel and Axel says that Roxas might be falling asleep and they wont be able to talk like that much longer. Or something like that. I forgot where that scene comes from but I remember people saying that it didnt actually take place. Thats a pretty touching scene actually.

Darkrider S

Yeah. This reminds me of that scene with Roxas and Axel and Axel says that Roxas might be falling asleep and they wont be able to talk like that much longer. Or something like that. I forgot where that scene comes from but I remember people saying that it didnt actually take place. Thats a pretty touching scene actually.

That was in Days right?.. or maybe KH2? (sorry havent played both ina looong while)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
awesome translations never disappoint!

Lol we got some pedos on kh's staff >.>

Sora: We need to go deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back