• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimania - Full Nomura Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i really wouldnt mind, but i tihnk females have been seen as fan service lately. doesnt seem so fitting anymore. we already got 2 female organization members and 1 keyblade master. i really cant imagine sora fighting a female as full blown boss

As I have said before, there are no females in KH, only extremely girly men.
And Marluxia is the girliest of them all.

^^ Good point there. Sora would hit a girl.

You damn right! I'd hit the X button and make that bitch take Keyblade metal to the face!

if it were to be female, she would have to constantly provoke sora. plus i really dont see SE doing such things. unless she turned itnot some monster as a final form

Oh God, a love interest for Riku.
As if shit isn't shitty enough.

Hopefully, Riku might discover what it's like to like a girl as opposed to a boy.
But that won't happen.

Fortissimo

I have a feeling that depending on how well Kh3 goes and how many more questions it raises will set how many more potential adventures. Kh is going to end up like twinkies left out of the bag. Stale, dry, and near impossible to destroy. I want the series to keep going, but it has to be good; not like old twinkies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
-- KHIII will be the continuation of the story we’ve seen up until now, right?

Nomura: Yes that’s right. Though fans probably think that the series will end with KHIII, the KH series we are developing right now, including KHIII, is just the first part of a bigger series. The main character of the KH series is Sora, but right now the first part could be considered “The Xehanort Chronicles”, since after all the enemy has always been Xehanort right from the first game.

Damn it Nomura stop milking the series. I have the feeling it'll just become blegh after the Xehanort Chronicles. They could be good, but Nomura is really pushing it now.

T

the barfman

Well lets let Nomura finish the "rapist chronicles"s1shepard

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
thank you that was so interesting
but more than KHIII? Are you sure that it could make sense after say 3

Fix'd. I would say it would just be retarded to continue it unless they got some new meat to control the story, or lower Nomura's interaction with it to minimum and keep Nojima away.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just arrive home to find this. Thanks for the translations Lissar!

Ikkin

Bronze Member
i really cant imagine sora fighting a female as full blown boss

Why not?

Sora didn't seem to care much that Larxene was a girl. Or Maleficent, or Ursula. Or Yuffie, if you count Coliseum fights. There's no reason he couldn't fight a female Big Bad, really.

On a different topic, what does Nomura mean when he says there's no concept of death in Kingdom Hearts? Is there some intricacy of translation that we're missing there, because the Secret Ansem Reports had explicitly mentioned what death was in Kingdom Hearts (ie. soul leaves body).

Janus Q

it explains allot but i thought Nomura's thought patterns would be more complicated than that

Radon

mofo
Um if they continue the series after 3 what Disney films will they use? Prepare for the bottom of the barrel. Bambi world anyone?

Pestilence

Awards
Um if they continue the series after 3 what Disney films will they use? Prepare for the bottom of the barrel. Bambi world anyone?

I think they might start using the classic films less and start implementing newer ones more. That way they can keep the thing rolling for some time. There still are many fantastic movies to be used.

And lest we forget theres allways the Marvel worlds ;).

Last edited:

Noctis2.0

I think they might start using the classic films less and start implementing newer ones more. That way they can keep the thing rolling for some time. There still are many fantastic movies to be used.

And lest we forget theres allways the Marvel worlds ;).

s1worstbirthdayeverOh no please no anything but that.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yes. One of the concepts behind the KH series is that the main character Sora isn’t special, he’s just a normal boy.

Lies, blasphemy, and slander.

Sora is anything but ordinary. He kills everything he touches with that blade of his, not to mention the blade chose him, and his "power of heart" and all that Captain Planet bullshit is the reason why he's gotten so far.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I don't think that the unused Disney worlds are bottom of the barrel. The OVERLY used ones are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back