• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimania - Full Nomura Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
-- Was it easy to decide on the design for the three main characters?

Nomura: No, it was actually pretty difficult.

Yeah, right

Anyway, I may not like Nomura all that much, but I can say one thing about him, he is a master of suspense.

After reading this interview I wished the game was in my possession. *sigh* God knows how long it'll actually be until its released.

Sempied

"Within the year" huh? With excitement aside, I really think the fans are going to get tired of the spin-offs. However if Nomura could keep Final Fantasy alive for this long with few black sheep i'm confident that the games will be good.

The voice acting is done? By jove I really just want to know Terra, and Aqua already.

s1angrypple

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah, right

Anyway, I may not like Nomura all that much, but I can say one thing about him, he is a master of suspense.

After reading this interview I wished the game was in my possession. *sigh* God knows how long it'll actually be until its released.

No, he's telling the truth. He didn't even have TAV's faces drawn until 2007.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Hmm, so KHIII won't be the end? I dunno, it might not be so bad. XD Yeah, Xehanort is and always has been the main antagonist. But, it's unrealistic to think that he'd be the only threat to exist. I just hope that whatever enemy DOES appear in later games is at least hinted at somewhere in the "Xehanort Chronicles". Heck, even if it's a build-up from something small that happened in one of the already existing games (the Organization members coming back as enemies, as they are somebodies now, perhaps?) so that's not just pulled up out of nowhere.
Otherwise, I've no complaints. ^w^

Fortissimo

Many thanks to you Lissar!

My excitement holds no bounds at the moment, especially about Kh being part of a much bigger series. I'm a little iffy about how they would be able to pull it off, but they haven't disappointed me yet so I can wait and base my judgments after it's all pulled together.

Allister Rose

French Lover
wow...all my answers are asnwered from this...i'm so glad

EDIT: the one thing i'm very upset about is the possibility of xion, roxas and axel returning. If anything i hope they return in a metaphorical or symbolical way

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Thanks Lissar, this is all very interseting!

Maybe three more games huh? If there's one more game after KH3 I suppose that's the epilouge to the whole story so I guess that makes sense.

D

Deleted member 71005

With a series continuation there are a lot of possibilities, org xiii somebodies appearing as both new enemies and allies. I would love to see Sora team up with Demyx's somebody, the only enemy I can think of having not played BBS is Marluxia's somebody seeing as he had more interest in the keyblade than the rest aside from Xemnas. Hopefully in the future there will be a lot more original worlds, otherwise we'll be going back to Agrabah over and over. But if there were to be an enemy that replaces Xehanort I would want it to be be something from the first days of the keyblade, or some type of Ansem SoD sentient heartless type guy that makes org xiii look like a bunch of sissies and has powers that Xehanort could only dream of attaining.

αsiя

space coke
Thanks Lissar

Nomura: Yes that’s right. Though fans probably think that the series will end with KHIII, the KH series we are developing right now, including KHIII, is just the first part of a bigger series. The main character of the KH series is Sora, but right now the first part could be considered “The Xehanort Chronicles”, since after all the enemy has always been Xehanort right from the first game.

Why Nomura, why!?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We needed a new villian 2 years ago. Yet, he kept hyping Xehanort, whom he's letting go.

It's a shame.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I agree, still, i think xemnas needed more development. and XH was too straight forward to give any further development.

hopefully, this new character is someone who really grinds sora's gears

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow for the 3rd time!!!
I just love this. Thanks so much! :D
So Xehanort will end, but this means there is alot more to come.

ffdgh

>_> i want a female villan like ultimecia from ff8. idk why XD

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
>_> i want a female villan like ultimecia from ff8. idk why XD

It would be nice to have a female villain but not from FF. Someone new.

Also it says that they wanted to put someone in but becuase they were going to be in the next game they took it out. I wonder who that could be?

Allister Rose

French Lover
i really wouldnt mind, but i tihnk females have been seen as fan service lately. doesnt seem so fitting anymore. we already got 2 female organization members and 1 keyblade master. i really cant imagine sora fighting a female as full blown boss

Allister Rose

French Lover
^^ Good point there. Sora would hit a girl.

i can imagine sora fighting a girl, because of larxene, but current circumstances provoked sora and plus he was lossing memories which amde his personality.

if it were to be female, she would have to constantly provoke sora. plus i really dont see SE doing such things. unless she turned itnot some monster as a final form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back