• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.:Ultima Weapons:. Four Original Creations.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJ3

Website
www.cbj3.deviantart.com
Hey, guys. Well, it's certainly been a long time since I've last posted something, and so I decided to visit once more and drop off a few weapon designs I've created. Second sentence, and you're probably falling asleep as I'm a very boring writer, lol. Here they are. Please enjoy and read through their descriptions thoroughly. =]

Ultima Weapon: Lunar Eclipse by *CBJ3 on deviantART

Ultima Weapon: Solar Eclipse by *CBJ3 on deviantART

Ultima Weapon: Levitas Eclipse by *CBJ3 on deviantART

Ultima Weapon: Total Eclipse by *CBJ3 on deviantART

~.:CBJ3:.~

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Re: Ultima Weapons: Lunar and Solar Eclipse

Oh my... I love Lunar Eclipse. <3

Keep up the good work, me like very much. :D

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

Wow! That looks great, nice job.

XionXIVRikuXV

OOOHH. pretty 0_0 i like... all of them ^_^ but, i especially like levitas eclipse. hey, what were they modeled after? and what is a "levitas eclipse" (just wondering)

Elorah

Awards

^ Levitas is the latin word for lightning, so the keyblade is lightning's eclipse" It's in the description :3

Wow, all of these have so much detail, it's amazing. I really like Solar Eclipse; it's a cool shape, and the colour is just really pretty ^__^

Excellent work. I'd love to see some more :3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

All very well done.

I like Lunar Eclipse the most.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

Oh my god im speechless. I might actually like KH again just becuase of these.

EDIT: I do like KH again becuase of this.

Last edited:

CBJ3

Website
www.cbj3.deviantart.com

Thanks to all of you!!! XD

excellent. they're all awesome but probably hard to handle. (who cares lol) commented on DA btw (im watching you...)

Thank you very much for the watch on dA, Artistry. =] (probably already thanked you on the site, lol. If I haven't, here it is =]) They're not too difficult to handle, not much more difficult than the original Ultima Weapon was.

^ Levitas is the latin word for lightning, so the keyblade is lightning's eclipse" It's in the description :3

Wow, all of these have so much detail, it's amazing. I really like Solar Eclipse; it's a cool shape, and the colour is just really pretty ^__^

Excellent work. I'd love to see some more :3

Elorah, the I love the shape of Solar too =] and hopefully I'll be adding a new addition to these designs sometime later. Look for it =]

oh, sorry. didn't see that... :unsure: well that makes sense now. stil my fave!

XionXIVRikuXV, yeah, I got creative with the name, lol. Levitas' Eclipse is my fav as well ^^

All very well done.

I like Lunar Eclipse the most.

Zero Inferno, thanks a lot! I loved that one the best too... until I made Levitas' Eclipse.

Oh my god im speechless. I might actually like KH again just becuase of these.

EDIT: I do like KH again becuase of this.

Glad I could get you to like KH again, Ragnarok!!! I know KH has kind of lost it's appeal to me through KH2 and other additions, and thankfully I'm able to sort of showcase my own feelings of what the game meant to me through these weapons. With KH1 I felt all sorts of emotion... KH2 really lacked that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back